Thursday, August 28, 2014

November 3, 2011 - Exchange with Manchester on the Michael Jackson Tapes

Here is an exchange which took place with Alex, 13th Duke of Manchester on November 3, 2011.  I wrote these letters for Rayelan.  

  Manchester was demanding Rayelan send back the DVDs he had sent her.  He refused to pay for the work done, supposedly by Rayelan.  I say supposedly because Rayelan charged $250 an hour for that work, for which she had no qualifications.  But the work was actually done by Angel's daughter, Amanda.  Rayelan bought the programs. 

Rayelan as charging Manchester at least $15,000 for the work.  

Re: (no subject)

Inbox
x

Rayelan Allan <raelon@att.net>

11/3/11


to me
Dear Alex,,

Please review the email that you sent on October 26th. It is inserted below. I have the original copy with all the headers which will prove in any court that you knowingly sent me the DVD. I have other emails in which you are talking about mailing the dvd and the three non working, totally defunct computers.  As soon as I find all of these emails, I will put together a timeline which will clearly show everyone that you, Laura, Melinda and I were working on the project of selling the Michael Jackson videos.

I have no intent of putting them up on the internet. I never did. I will happily return your original by ordinary mail. If you remember, you used my FedEx account which cost $99.00 and I received three worthless computers and the DVD.

I worked over 60 hours straight to convert the DVD to something from which I could take screenshots and 15 second  video clips. I am a professional consultant. I charge $250.00 an hour. I did this work for you because we had an agreement that Melinda and I would get a percentage of the sale.

We had everything in place and then everything with you went south. You canceled everything without cause and without discussion. If  I had known that you had canceled everything I would not have spent so much time working to get the clips and the screenshots ready for the promotional package.

Three of us put in hundreds of hours getting this promotional package ready to go to the top media in the world. The plan that we had decided on was to sell the first US rights which would give you the ability to sell it over and over again. No one would own it but you.

And now you accuse ME of stealing the video you sent me and you told the police I stole it?

Alex, I have all the emails. This is only one that you wrote while you were not in your right mind. I have the emails that were writtng while you were quite lucid, I don't know what  to say. I am so hurt and disappointed in you.

I will be sending you my bill and the timeline. You should know that I will contact the Las Vegas and send them the timeline also so that they will know that your report is inaccurate.

I will also include the copies of the Western Union money transfers and the Walmart transfers so they know that I was NOT trying to fleece you, but quite the contrary, was trying to help someone that I genuinely considered to be the son I never had.

Do you stab all your friends in the back like you have me?

I also feel incredibly guilty that you have turned against Melinda. You told me that you thought she was too pushy. In the fragile state that you were in after you threw Laura out, called the police and wanted them to arrest her for stealing your video, I told Melinda that you, Alex needed treated with kid gloves. I have heard the way she talks to her son, Arthur which is with motherly love and concern. I told her to talk that way to you. You somehow misinterpreted this caring voice and a come-on. How utterly gross that you could have misinterpreted her genuine care.

Our relationship with you was  family-like. We both treated you as a son since we are both almost old enough to be your mothers. There was never anything sexual or romantic in our relationship with you.

I will put the DVD that you sent in the mail tomorrow. How do you expect me to prove that the DVD I send back to you is the same one you sent to me?  I will call the Las Vegas police and ask their advice on how to send it. Please send me the name of the detectives you filed the report with so I don't have to waste time finding which branch of the LVPD you contacted. Since you have not been truthful with the detectives about sending me the DVD... and NOT by accident, how do I trust that you will tell them you actually received it back.

You have proved you are not trustworthy.

Just in case that you are thinking about pursuing any kind of action against me or Melinda, we will be putting together a timeline of emails from you and Laura which will prove to anyone that all of us were working together on this project.

From: Lmontymont@xxx.xxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 7:45 PM
To: raelon@att.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)

Dear Rae
I will call tomorrow But please I beg of you not to give out any copy's to ANY ONE AT ALL
I am very cautious of doing anything with having 100% control I trust you personally more than I can express I am kind of weary about Melinda as she is a bit to pushy and controlling for my liking BUT PLEASE ONCE AGAIN DON NOT GIVE OUT COPYS TO ANY BODY AT ALL AND PLEASE DONOT SHOW IT TO ANY ONE I did not give it to Melinda because I do not trust her but I do you so please do not put any of it on the internet or give out copy's to any body there is one more DVD that I have found of nether land and with MJ this video is all I have that I can sell to raise money for to retain Lawyers
I do hope that you will respect my request and I will call you tomorrow.
I send a warm hug
Alex

Manchester

Alexander Montagu Manchester
His Grace the 13th Duke Manchester

220 Newport Center Drive
Suit # 11
Newport Beach
California 92660
United States of America




From: "Lmontymont@xxx.com" <Lmontymont@xxx.com>
To: raelon@att.net
Sent: Thu, November 3, 2011 8:50:43 PM
Subject: (no subject)

Dear Raylon
I have just filed a report of theft  regarding my family video I reported that you might have is you are saying you have it I showed the police the original or Melinda  might have it I explained to them that the disk might have been accidentally packed it in a package that I had packed and sent to you and I gave them copy's of the emails I have received from Melinda and all of the ones I sent to you about the disk I showed the police all three disks re JACKSON AND MY FAMILY I AM LUCKY I  have the original tapes and the disks I told them that I might have had copy's of the original disks I said if I was going send you the disks I would have given you all three not just one
THEY DID SEE THAT THE DATED E-MAILS I SENT TO YOU SAYING IF YOU HAVE THEM PLEASE RETURN THEM TO ME ASAP BUT YOU REFUSE TO I ASLO SHOWED THEM THE COPYS OF THE OFFERS THAT PEOPLE WANTED GIVE ME 2.5 MILLION.
THEY EXPLAIND THAT BECAUSE OF THE VALUE IS SO HIGH AND THEY CAN SEE WHY IT IS SO VALUABLE
I am asking again to please send the disks and copy's back to me ASAP AS THEY were sent you by accident
 
Manchester

Alexander Montagu Manchester
His Grace the 13th Duke Manchester

220 Newport Center Drive
Suit # 11
Newport Beach
California 92660
United States of America

lmontymont@aol.com
globalatlantic@aol.com

Fax Number (707)897-2713

Sat Phone Number from USA 011 881 631676381

BY CALLING ME ON THIS NUMBER IT DOES TAKE ABOUT 30 SECONDS TO CONECT TO THE PHONE
.

Please view on GOOGLE
the Duchess of Manchester and when on this site view the flicker page link
***************************************************************************************


Pursuant to Treasury Regulations, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication, unless otherwise stated, is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties.

The information contained in this E-mail or fax message is privileged, confidential, and may be protected from disclosure; please be aware that any other use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think that you have received this
E-mail or fax message in error, please reply to the sender.

This E-mail or fax message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses and are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affects any computer system into which it is received and opened. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Alexander Montagu Manchester
, Christopher Dale Flannery
or Global Atlantic, International Security INT for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use
***************************************************************************

Melinda Pillsbury-Foster <themelinda@gmail.com>

11/3/11


to Rayelan
Dear Alex,


Please review the email that you sent on October 26th.
It is inserted below. I have the original copy with all the headers, which will prove in any court that you knowingly sent me the DVD. I have other emails in which you are talking about mailing the dvd and the three computers, which proved to be non-working and  totally defunct.. 

As soon as I find all of these emails, I will put together a timeline which will clearly show everyone that you, Laura, Melinda and I were working on the project of selling the Michael Jackson videos.

I have no intent of putting them up on the internet. I never did. I will happily return your original by ordinary mail.

If you remember, you used my FedEx account which cost $99.00 and I received three worthless computers and the DVD.

I worked over 60 hours straight to convert the DVD to something from which I could take screenshots and 15 second  video clips. I am a professional consultant. I charge $250.00 an hour. I did this work for you because we had an agreement that Melinda and I would get a percentage of the sale.
We had everything in place and except for your delaying by not sending the stationary to Joni, who was doing the printing, the mailing asking the list of pontential buyers to fax their request, written to protect your rights, would have gone out that weekend.  .

You canceled  without notice, cause, discussion or rational explanation. If  I had known that you had canceled I would not have spent so much time working to get the clips and the screenshots ready for the promotional package.

Three of us put in hundreds of hours getting this promotional package ready to go to the top media in the world. The plan that we had decided on was to sell the first US rights which would give you the ability to sell it over and over again. No one would own it but you.

And now you accuse ME of stealing the video you sent me and you told the police I stole it?
Alex, anyone looking at the emails and time line would be able to question your ability to handle your own affairs. You give the appearance of irrationality.

I have all the emails. This is only one that you wrote while you were not in your right mind. I have the emails that were written while you were quite lucid, I don't know what  to say. I am hurt and disappointed but also now wonder if you are actually capable of handling any of your own affairs. 

I will be sending you my bill and the timeline. .I will contact the Las Vegas and send them the timeline also so that they will know that your report is inaccurate.  Included in that communication to the LVPD will be the copies of the Western Union money transfers and the Walmart transfers so they know that I was NOT trying to fleece you.  The result was quite the contrary. 

I was trying to help someone that I genuinely considered to be the son I never had.

Do you stab all your friends in the back like you have me?
I also feel incredibly guilty that you have turned against Melinda. I introduced her to you and vouched for you and for Laura.  She trusted in you because of me but several times questioned me on your ability to function.  I always reassured her. 

Then you told me you thought she was too pushy. In the fragile state that you were in after you threw Laura out, called the police and wanted them to arrest her for stealing your video, I told Melinda that you, Alex, needed to be treated with kid gloves. I have heard the way she talks to her son, Arthur which is with motherly love and concern. I told her to talk that way to you. You evidently misinterpreted this caring voice and a come-on. How utterly gross that you could have misinterpreted her genuine attempt to ensure you were not feeling pressured in any way.

Our relationship with you was  family-like. We both treated you as a son since we are both almost old enough to be your mothers. There was never anything sexual or romantic in our relationship with you.
I am willing to put the DVD that you sent in the mail tomorrow.

But I do not want a repeat of your irrational charges.  How do you expect me to prove that the DVD I send back to you is the same one you sent to me? .

You have proved you are not trustworthy.  How do I protect myself from more false charged from you? 

Just in case that you are thinking about pursuing any kind of action against me or Melinda, we will be putting together a timeline of emails from you and Laura which will prove to anyone that all of us were working together on this project.
Let me know.  I want to be shut of this entire relationship as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment