Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Agent 86 says, sagely, "the ever greedy grifter needs more of your money"

Agent 86 is obviously talking about Raye the Rapacious (for your money, though she is equally eager for your non-monetary assets as well).  Don't you just love the blather, " I will soon have some things up on ebay and hopefully I won't have to ask for money any longer. But for this month, I still need some help." ?
When has the Queen of Whining not needed another month, another year?  Personally, I will believe it when I see it.  

Now, lets see those bills, Raye!  Don't be shy, all of us want to know if, by chance, you actually tell the truth.  Given your track record it would have to be an accident.  



The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
There are still bills that have to be paid...
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 25-Jan-2017 12:05:27

The main one is the telephone/internet. I had to use the money I set aside to pay it to pay for other things. I will soon have some things up on ebay and hopefully I won't have to ask for money any longer. But for this month, I still need some help.
You would think that after 20 years of raising money through donations, I would have figured out a better way of doing things... but I haven't, and so I need to ask your help again in paying all the bills.
Thank you for all your help throughout the years.
Rayelan



The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
I've been having problems donating through FundRazr.
Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 25-Jan-2017 13:36:03

The previous time I donated, I had to use the bank account button because the Paypal page would never finish logging in. More recently, even the bank account method didn't work, so instead of FundRazr, I used the old DONATE link at top center of the RMN page. That worked, even though it goes through Paypal, but it uses different login screens than Fundrazr.
The Paypal all-in-one log in and payment page also doesn't work for me with other vendors now. The Paypal system that use a login page and a separate payment page does work. Sending directly to an email address via Paypal also works. I don't know if it's just me, or if other people are having problems too.

No comments:

Post a Comment