Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Early Alzheimer's" Dementia? Senility? Please send your ideas and offer your home as a sanctuary.

How could we have overlooked Raye's need?  This is shocking, simply shocking.  

Raye wrote, "

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT RMN IS THREE MONTHS BEHIND IN PAYMENTS TO OUR SERVER... That's almost $600.00.
IN ADDITION, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT hobie HAS HAS NOT BEEN PAID BY VALUE CLICK... NOW KNOWN AS CONVERGENT... AND NEEDS $600.00 ASAP.
THAT'S $1200 WE NEED ASAP. I HAVE $250.00 LEFT OVER FROM MY SOCIAL SECURITY, AND I WILL PAY THAT TO WHICHEVER ONE NEEDS IT URGENTLY.
if you can help, please help now.
If you have ever THOUGHT about giving but never got around to it... now is the time of utmost urgency. Without payment to our server, we no longer have RMN.
Here's the Fundfazr widget...
Thank you so much for hearing the desperation in my typing."
Raye has admitted she is incapable of handling her own affairs,  For example , she cannot reliably pay her own routine expenses and is left to beg pitifully online for help.  

Let's put this agony to a stop and find Raye a Conservator who can take over handling her routine bills and ensure she has activities appropriate to a woman of her advanced years and deteriorating condition. 

If you can move Raye in to your home, let us know.  If you are aware of an appropriate rest facility in Ashtabula, send us the information 

If you are willing to handle the sale of the mountains of stuff now stored in various garages and boxes, indicate this as well.  

If you are willing to adopt any dogs or cats who are, doubtless, suffering from neglect as Raye deteriorates, note this as well. 

Thanks for pointing this out, Anon.  I'm sure all of RMN Readers are also grateful for your attention to this matter.  

Use our Comments function and we will see that everyone is aware of the situation, starting with Social Services in Ashtabula.  


12 comments:

  1. Griftheimers and scamentia...when you cannot remember what lies you told last month when you stole money from the foolish, ever gullible rubes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sskids, the Rubes are credulous, entertained, shocked, and probably curious to see the finale. As we all are. Hope your day is filled with joy and laughter, rare values in our world today.

      Delete
  2. Ms griftheimers scammer Raye has neglected to post the March fraudrazr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Little Darlene Rae Smith is probably busy with some other scam right now. Or maybe social services is calling to check on her. Could be, you know. Thanks for the update!

      Delete
  3. Greedy Raye finally found time to put up her fraudrazer


    Hello,

    This is grifter Rayelan. This is the 21st year that RMN has been copy and pasting the stolen work of other writers and bringing you their news and views. It's not been a struggle financially, it has been quite lucrative,and, it is one of my many scams that I am most proud. I could not have done what other sites have done and charged a fee to enter, not with my stolen 'merchandise', I would get sued. So instead, I lie about being generous and magnanimous with others work product, so I tell the rubes(you) that I wanted everyone to be able to read, not just members, so I went the route of demanding donations instead of memberships.

    This approach has worked relatively well. Sometimes I don't quite raise what I have asked for and budgeted for, but I am very greedy and a scammer can always dream. These are not the lean times that etch more worry lines in my forehead, no, those are the wrinkles of a life not well lived.

    All I ask is this. If you enjoy reading RMN and learning the things our RMNews Agents know, then please help me with the luxurious lifestyle that I so enjoy, which is that much more joyous just knowing that I scammed the rubes(you) for every penny.

    Thank you!!
    Activity highlights See all 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sskids, did you write this letter? It is funny and certainly reflects the facts but it is hard to believe Raye would actually write it. But either way, thanks for the comment and the chuckle. Have a delightful weekend!

      Delete
  4. Grifter Raye wrote most of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, sskids, I better make more calls to social services - unless. What parts did you write/modify? Either way, Raye certainly needs someone to look in on her. Now, if she had done a mia culpa I would view it differently but that she did not do. Let us know if anything else unusual appears, it is much appreciated!

      Delete
  5. She has nabbed seven rubes so far this month with her latest spiel



    "Hello,

    This is Rayelan. This is the 21st year that RMN has been bringing you news and views. It's been a struggle financially. I could have done what other sites have done and charged a fee to enter. But that never felt right because I wanted everyone to be able to read, not just members. So I went the route of asking for donations instead of memberships.

    This approach has worked relatively well. Sometimes we don't quite raise what I have asked for and budgeted for. Those are the lean times that etch more worry lines in my forehead.

    All I ask is this. If you enjoy reading RMN and learning the things our RMNews Agents know, then please help me with the bills I need to pay to keep RMN up and running.

    Thank you!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Notice that Raye is as vague on where she, or Reader - Agents get their information as she is on providing copies of those mythical bills. I suggest you contact the CIA ansd NSA for their suggestions on what you should know directly from now on. AGain, thanks, sskids!

      Delete
  6. I say you are a limited hangout. All talk about how rmn is after our money but nothing about how it is a full blown psyop. You are just as fake as rmn. Total bs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly another asinine attack from Charles. http://rumormillnewsinsights.blogspot.com/2017/03/agent-86-provides-more-whining.html?showComment=1490375613148#c6876154677561476949

      You bore me.

      Delete