Sunday, March 11, 2018

She just did not FEEL like it. - So what was she doing?

Don't even imagine for a moment she was really ill.  There are far more likely answers.  



The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

I came down with the flu/cold again... sorry I've been gone!

Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 11-Mar-2018 08:25:59

I've been in bed for the last few days. Today is the first time that I have felt like checking my email. After I checked it, I decided that I needed to post a note letting you know my financial situation... or another way of stating it... my lack of money situation.

My phone/dsl line is over due and I fear that if I don't get their $200.00 to them they will disconnect me. Then the only way will be to use the internet at the library.

If you can help with this situation, I would truly appreciate it.

Here's the widget 

2 comments:

  1. I have never in my life come across someone who is so prone to getting sick. I think she was in some sort of ill health at least 80% of last year.

    She must believe in her own lies. Psychopath indeed Melinda.

    Best

    J~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi J~, in my experience what she says and does have no parallel. She doubtless has other cons going now and her attention is elsewhere. Typical of those with the condition. Thanks for checking in! All best, Melinda

    ReplyDelete