Saturday, February 11, 2017

Agent 86 said, "Slow, very slow learner..."Hobie feels that hope is a necessary attribute of human nature in order to run a successful SCAM" (fixed it for the poster)"

Perhaps some of you understand to what this fellow is refers.  We know they live in a fantasy world - but how many identities can one invent?   

Who is Mr. Ed?  Please inform me.  




The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
SORRY TO OFFEND, BUT HERE'S MY POSITION
Posted By: oliverhaddo
Date: Friday, 10-Feb-2017 18:12:18

: (Thanks kindly, A. :)
: Reader A. writes: =====
: Good morning Hobie,
: I enjoy a good discussion, and even the occasional intelligent
: rant, but I'm finding the current series of attacks on Mr.
: Ed increasingly unpleasant. I know it's a fine line, but
: when more than one person joins in the attack every time
: Mr. Ed posts, it becomes quite clear that the line has been
: crossed, at least in my opinion. Is this the beginning of
: political correctness at Rumor Mill; more "divide and

: conquer?"
No it is not the beginning of (shudder) political correctness on RMN. I have been waiting for "NESARA" or something like it since the late 1990's; ever since then, NESARA has been advertised as being imminent,or "just around the corner." I am tired of waiting for it, and sometimes express that via sarcastic comments. If these have offended Mr. Ed, other agents or readers, I regret that & hope nobody takes it personally.Ditto for my comments on the Cobra posts. One sneaky way to infiltrate the Mill is to supply essentially accurate info along with disinfo. This, I believe, is Cobra's game, but certainly cannot prove it. "Cobra" is a voice, and RMN has the right--if not an obligation--to present that voice to its readers. I, in turn, have the right to express my opinion of Cobra.
I am frustrated by false hope. Hobie feels that hope is a necessary attribute of human nature. I've no argument with that.
There is no "divide and conquer" agenda--either intended or accidental--when we allow both expressions of hope and expressions of hope frustrated to co-exist on the same website.
In closing, here is something I posted here many years ago:
" Rumor Mill News does not fit into a box. This place is as vast and lawless and deep and unpredictable as the urge to freedom. Nobody on the other side will ever understand what makes it tick."
Shantih,
oliverhaddo

No comments:

Post a Comment