Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Agent 86 says, and I agree, "unbelievable.'


Los Angeles is facing to environmental disasters which threaten millions of lives. A newly elected president is blundering around like a drunken Kindergartner.  The most irresponsible CEO in the entire Oil Industry has been placed in the Office of Secretary of State and Raye can't pay her own phone bill.  And, of course, she can't show us the bill.  Incredible, does the woman ever stop?  Does she ever pause to consider how stupid she looks? 

  And what do you think matters?  




The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
I need to pay my phone bill, only $30.00 in the account
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 7-Feb-2017 12:43:57

The phone bill/internet/dish bill are bundled together... supposedly it's cheaper doing it this way. I need $240.62 asap or the phone/internet/dish are shut off and I will have to pay a large deposit to get them turned back on.
Thank you for helping.
Here's the fundrazr widget.


NEW: I need to pay my phone bill, only $30.00 in the account (views: 65)
Rayelan -- Tuesday, 7-Feb-2017 12:43:57

4 comments:

  1. I am disgusted beyond belief! How can anyone believe this woman bundled 3 bills together? I didn't even know you could do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of bundling bills but she still refuses to provide the actual bill. And, you know, Anonymous, there is no excuse for that since she has been asked so often. Her evasions continue.

      Delete
  2. Yes. Pay more, so Rayeloon can watch tv and talk on the telephone. She wouldn't be able to if not for rubes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2W3X4YZ5, let's not forget she is pretty well heeled, with a significant income and a storage unit full of shoes. But I do wonder who she is talking to now. That would be interesting. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete