Saturday, June 17, 2017

Agent 86 said, "here is a post I missed, a tisket a tasket, how much for the basket? Notice the clutter?"

Thanks, Agent 86.  We do want to be thorough.  Humm, this appears to be designed to be pathetic.  I saw one like it recently at an export-import store, economy oriented, which looked like it. I did not notice the price but did notice the size and shape.  I was looking for a bread basket at the time.  The  original looking telephone, new since I was around, would sell for more, likely.  

Thanks!  Now, we have to wonder if it was ever listed.  




The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Does anyone know anything about BASKETS??
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 23-Oct-2016 05:27:27

I have had a basket for years now. It's not just any basket. Not one you would find in Walmart at Easter time.
It appears to be OLD... but with the way things are made to look old... who really knows? No one but an expert on baskets!!

On another subject. My phone bill is overdue. It's a little over $200.00. I connect to the internet over its dsl. It's getting close to the end of this Fundrazr and we really haven't got much in it.
I know I said that I am starting ebay so I can pay the bills associated with RMN. What I didn't know is when a new person comes along, they are limited in how much they can sell. I have to wait a month before the items I have posted close... and I can only post 10 items.
I was hoping that by now several of my things would have sold... but sadly... I'm still waiting. I have bids on them... but I have to wait a few more days. I really thought I understood eBay. But it has changed so much since the last time I used it, I feel like a first time user!!
Oh... the basket pictured above... will be on eBay as soon as I find out what it might be worth.
Can anyone help me figure out how old the basket is and if it's worth anything??
Thank you!!
Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment