Saturday, May 18, 2019

Agent 86 finds Hobie reaching out of his den. Thanks Agent 86!


Giving money to Raye is less productive than flushing it down the toilet.  Right now, the US Dollar is set to tank.  The tsunami of homelessness is the logical outcome of Rigid Installment Payments (RIPs).  The Elites have callously, intentionally, been draining us of our hard-earned equity and savings for generations.  


How Did We Get Stuck in the Mortgage Meltdown?


Raye and Hobie are agents for our destruction.  Do not give them money.  Instead, put in a garden, you will need the food in the near future because the world we knew will end if the correct steps are not taken.  We are taking them, but better safe than sorry. 

 Thank you Agent 86 for your assistance






Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
...what Raye said a few days ago...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 17-May-2019 19:41:42
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -
About 4 days ago, Rayelan also wrote, indicating an urgent need for $1250. Most of that sum is for past due payments to our ISP for hosting the RMN server, for months of December and February through May.
Four people responded - thanks very much, you four :) - contributing something less than half the amount needed.
A few of today's posts already have over 1000 views. Poofness posts generally have 1000 to 3000 views. So we know we're not alone out here. :) Yet it's become the norm that only about 30 folks can be counted on each month to support RMN by contributing to cover its costs.
Blessings indeed to those 30 or so folks. :) But even with their steadfast support, our goal of $2500 is seldom reached - and that means the shortfall tends to add up, month to month, so we're generally just barely keeping our heads above water, never quite catching up.
Perhaps it's time that some of the rest of you thousands who regularly come to visit RMN return value for the value you receive here. Realize that if 500 each give $5 each month, the goal would be painlessly achieved.
Here's part of what Raye wrote on Monday:
- - -
I am writing this to tell you about some bad news regarding money. I thought I had $800.00 in my bank. I don't... I have less than $13.00 in my bank account... the one I thought I was going to use to pay many of the bills that are coming due this time of the month.
When I looked at my PalPal a few days ago I was happy to see that RMN is looking after itself as we struggle to come up with even MORE money. There was almost $1000.00 in Paypal. I thought to myself, "This is enough to pay for the car and all of the bills that are due right now. But... there was something that I didn't know.
I had forgotten to pay for the server that RMN is hosted on. I think I owe for November, December, January,
february, March and April. I truly thought that I had paid for all these months. I did pay for ONE month, I'm not sure which one.
All together I must come up with $1250.00 asap. I truly hate to ask for more money so soon after I asked for the money to pay the bills at the first of the month. But I have to because this server is the best one we can have. The owner is great and I understand his point... I am truly surprised that he didn't say something sooner.
Thank you for all the help you have given me and RMN and the
RMN Agents.
Here's the link to the
fundrazr:

No comments:

Post a Comment