Thursday, May 9, 2019

Tired of the continuing whining from Raye, the Repetitive, Agent 86 said, "the latest fiction from grifter raye"

And I certainly agree with him.  It makes you wonder about the human race, really it does.  Can these people really believe the continuous and flabby lies this woman tells to con a few more bucks out of her 'loyal' readers.  I never read Rumor Mill News even when I was posting there, long before Raye suckered me into 'saving her and rebuilding RMN suckers, er, readers.'  

If you paid any attention to what is happening around you it would be obvious the FRN is dead and we are in for a depression to make the one in the 30's look like a walk in the park.  But you still put money in this con-artist's kitty?  Sad, very sad.

Now, why, you might ask yourself, did this Dennys Addict move out into the country where her gas bill is outrageous; why did she rent a house which sucks energy like a vampire?  Why doesn't she move into the local housing for the elderly?  It is pegged to income and so is entirely affordable for her.  She has no family who will acknowledge her, they having been ripped off too frequently to risk it happening again.

Instead of paying for her non-existent expenses you need to save the money and put in a garden and take action to save your own hide.

Read the facts on this site and start reading your CIA disinformation elsewhere.  Only at RMN do you have to pay to be a sucker.  And have a very nice day!  Melinda

And thank you Agent 86 for sending this on to me.  Lovely venting.

PS 2 - Raye is a psychopath.  She does not appreciate anything you do for her. 


Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
I Really Need Help
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 7-May-2019 18:20:37
www.rumormillnews.com


I'm in so much pain that I can't sit or stand very long. So am hoping to make this short.
I bought a recliner thinking that I could recline in it and spend more time on the computer. I was wrong... I don't seem to be able to hold the computer and type while I am reclining. It does help me sleep so all is not wasted.
The doctors have no idea what is causing the pain and their only remedy is a shot of cortisone in a specific spot. The only doctor that my insurance covers was on vacation until May 1st. The first appointment she has is the 24th of this month.
With no pain pills except ibuprofen, it's going to be a long month for me.
I stopped asking for $3,000 a month when I started selling on eBay. But with the pain and not being able to sit longer than 10 minutes, I haven't been getting a lot posted on eBay. I have a lot of stuff to sell and it's really high quality thanks to my Readers and Goodwill. I just can't bear the pain long enough to get any posted.
My social security arrives on the 15th. At the moment I have $13.00 in Paypal and over $800.00 in bills that still need to be paid.
My electricity bill is $220.00. and its due tomorrow. I live in an all electric house that was built in the 50s over the basement that was dug in the 1840s. I don't know what happened to the first house. The only heat in this house is baseboard electric heaters in each room. I have to go from room to room to turn them up or turn them off. Needless to say, sometimes I forget about turning one off and run my bill up even higher.
I would love to move to a better house, but you know my money problems. And with the pain lately I've given up on looking for something better.
I have over $800 in bills that are due now. If you can spare a few dollars please put them in the fundraiser. You can use paypal or Wepay and put it on a credit card. I think they also take checks but I don't know how that's done.
I I truly appreciate all the help you have given me over the years. When I started, I debated charging people $5.00 to enter. I decided if I did that, I would lose most of my readers. I decided to ask for donations to keep everything up and running. And so far this way of doing things has worked.
I give updates on what's going on... like now. So people can see that I really can't do this without your help.
Thank you so very mcuh,
A
Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment