Monday, May 13, 2019

Agent 86 started with, "Month after month she demands money for the past due server yet now she claims owe for the last six months. You'd think the dummies would STOP donating."

Then, Agent 86 commented, "I had forgotten to pay for the server that RMN is hosted on. I think I owe for November, December, January, 
february, March and April. I truly thought that I had paid for all these months. I did pay for ONE month, I'm not sure which one"


Month after month she demands money for the past due server yet now she claims owe for the last six months.   You'd think the dummies would STOP donating."

And I absolutely agree with 86.  As we know, Raye the Ravenous for loot, is never through with you.  And Agent 86 waxes eloquent above on this issue.  So.  I guess the answer is the RMN readers are dummies, will never learn, and it is fruitless to attempt to change them.  But, still, I suspect some, who remain silent, do leave, shaking the dust of disgust off as they move on to more worthy sites.  

Let's hope it is only the CIA feeding the RMN kitty.  And thank you for possessing a strong stomach in this unsavory work.  You are appreciated.  Melinda 





The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Back Again, Back Again
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 13-May-2019 13:28:44
www.rumormillnews.com

Back Again, Back Again,
Some unfinished task to do...
This time will be my last...
This time I'm through!!
(Through the Looking Glass? Or the Looking
Glass Command? I was there... on Offutt 'Air
Force Base... i.e. The Looking Glass Command.)
Many years ago, while I was in college, my psychology teacher came up with a new task for us. He wanted us to write a poem or poems.
To prepare for this, we had to read may different poems, from writers in the middle ages to writers from today.
Being an English/psychology major, I had already read most of the poems that were assigned. So, while the rest of the class struggled through reading a poem and then writing a poem, I had handed in my paper and was off to the coffee shop for a piece of the best chocolate cake you have ever tasted.
I bet some of you are wondering why I have inserted this 'poem". If you're wondering, then maybe I should start wondering...
I am writing this to tell you about some bad news regarding money. I thought I had $800.00 in my bank. I don't... I have less than $13.00 in my bank account... the one I thought I was going to use to pay many of the bills that are coming due this time of the month.
When I looked at my PalPal a few days ago I was happy to see that RMN is looking after itself as we struggle to come up with even MORE money. There was almost $1000.00 in Paypal. I thought to myself, "This is enough to pay for the car and all of the bills that are due right now. But... there was something that I didn't know.
I had forgotten to pay for the server that RMN is hosted on. I think I owe for November, December, January,
february, March and April. I truly thought that I had paid for all these months. I did pay for ONE month, I'm not sure which one.
All together I must come up with $1250.00 asap. I truly hate to ask for more money so soon after I asked for the money to pay the bills at the first of the month. But I have to because this server is the best one we can have. The owner is great and I understand his point... I am truly surprised that he didn't say something sooner.
Thank you for all the help you have given me and RMN and the
RMN Agents.
Here's the link to the
fundrazr:


Powered by FundRazr
Thank you so much,
Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment