Sunday, August 2, 2015

Agent 86 is slightly perplexed, as am I. Attempts to scam the rubes with the dinar swindle getting a little hot?

Why did Jeff Gordon put this up on the website?  I could find no record of Donald Vanhoose as an employee of the FBI but the address and phone are correct.  I called the duty officer and he could neither confirm of deny if there is an ongoing investigation or if Vanhoose is an employee.  A visit to GoDaddy finds the entry below the FBI listing for the ownership of the URL dinarinc.com, posted by Jeff.


* DinarCorp.com appears to have been taken over by FBI *
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 2-Aug-2015 02:58:35

Hi, Folks -
Attempts to reach the dinarcorp.com website at this hour fail, as do DNS queries for its IP.
(Meanwhile, dinarinc.com remains accessible; and the sterlingcurrencygroup.com website is unchanged from its status over the last month and a half or two months.)
A whois query for dinarcorp.com returns this result (partial):
Domain Name: DINARCORP.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1682677336_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-04-30T08:42:27Z
Creation Date: 2011-10-18T03:16:46Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-10-18T03:16:46Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
[...]
Registrant Name: FBI FBI
Registrant Organization: Federal Bureau oflnvestigation
Registrant Street: 200 N. Royal Street,
Registrant City: Mobile
Registrant State/Province: Alabama
Registrant Postal Code: 36602
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.2514383674
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Donald.vanhoose@ic.fbi.gov
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: FBI FBI
Admin Organization: Federal Bureau oflnvestigation
...etc.
Developing...

One the GoDaddy Site:  dinarinc.com 


DOMAIN NAME DINARINC.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1341908241_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2013-10-04T06:29:31.00Z
Creation Date: 2007-11-26T17:55:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-11-26T17:55:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: 
Registrant Name: ROBERT HOFFMAN
Registrant Organization: -
Registrant Street: 5768 SE PINE AVE
Registrant City: STUART
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 34997
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7722835152
Registrant Phone Ext: 
Registrant Fax: 
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: RHOFF1234@AOL.COM
Registry Admin ID: 
Admin Name: ROBERT HOFFMAN
Admin Organization: -
Admin Street: 5768 SE PINE AVE
Admin City: STUART
Admin State/Province: FL
Admin Postal Code: 34997
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.7722835152
Admin Phone Ext: 
Admin Fax: 
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: RHOFF1234@AOL.COM
Registry Tech ID: 
Tech Name: ROBERT HOFFMAN
Tech Organization: -
Tech Street: 5768 SE PINE AVE
Tech City: STUART
Tech State/Province: FL
Tech Postal Code: 34997
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.7722835152
Tech Phone Ext: 
Tech Fax: 
Tech Fax Ext: 
Tech Email: RHOFF1234@AOL.COM
Name Server: NS1.RACKSPACE.COM
Name Server: NS2.RACKSPACE.COM
DNSSEC: unSigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2013-10-04T06:29:31.00Z

7 comments:

  1. lolz, it's amazing the rubes aren't picking up the pitchforks and tar and feathers to come after Jeff/Hobie/Zapper and Her Royal Heinie to exact their measure of revenge. What a bunch of suckers, and honestly, it's hard to feel sorry for them, just more victims of a MLM scam. May the perps rot in eternal Hell for what they've done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, one always hopes those who have erred in their ways will feel the call to right action, change their behavior, and make restitution. Trust is a form of capital which can be misallocated. When this happens it is easy to blame trusting people. I'm not suggesting anyone hold their breath in this instance - but why did Jeff publish the first whois? Inquiring minds want to know.

      Delete
  2. Note: 10:05
    Electric about to be shut off

    Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Tuesday, 4-Aug-2015 10:05:11

    If you haven't heard the long tale of woe regarding my $2,000 electric bill then you can't understand why I am having to pay the electric bill twice a month. Being a senior citizen who needs a C-PAP machine to sleep, the electric company was mandated to keep the electricity on... or face lawsuits from my heirs if I die.

    Anyway, the corporate boyz want their $300.00. That includes my current usage and $100.00 toward the old balance.

    I also have a telephone bill to pay. It's for two months and it also includes Dish Network. The entire bill is $389.04. The amount I have to pay immediately or phones and Dish are turned off... is $226.98.

    $550.00 will cover all three... electricity, phones and Dish Network.

    My finances have been horrible for all this year. The move cost a great deal, but the main problem was the outrageous electric bills the freeloader in my house ran up. If there was a way to prove she did this to me, I would sue her, but I would never get a dime from her. People who live on social security disability can harass the hell out of people with little fear of being sued.

    I'm sure that if I charged a monthly fee for accessing part of the site, you would never have to see one of these notes again. But I made a promise to myself that RMNews would be free to all... and that is why my audience has to put up with the weekly begs.

    I've been thinking about charging for access to the archives. As you know, we lost the archives several months back. I had just backed them up on external hard drives, so we still have them. The format the archives will be in once I upload them will not be the same. The threads will not be together. I am praying that the title and author will show... if not... then the amount of work to put them in reading order may be too great a task.

    If you are able to help pay the bills, here is the Fundrazr Widget: Thank you so very much.

    Raye
    LOL Who are those heirs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray is such a liar. She has no heirs who would want to clean out her house - unless Jim lives long enough to do so - and she has known him for a little more than two years. Who DOES she mean? Jeff Gordon? No, this is more highfalutin pretense from the Queen of Social Climbing through fraud and fantasy. Aye has said her attorney wanted to sue me because I had committed, how did Raye put it? Corporate espionage, presumably because I have the audacity to tell the truth about her scams.

      And why would her vaulted 'archive' matter? They are a collection of reposted articles freely available elsewhere on the internet except for the begging letters. Raye, get over it. You are no one, a nothing who made up a fantasy life linked with evasions about your real history. Perhaps you should move in with the Manchesters in Willoughby. Someone told me that need a maid.

      Delete
  3. THEN 45 MINUTES LATER

    How I make a Frittata

    Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Tuesday, 4-Aug-2015 10:54:14

    Here is a link to the history and recipes for Frittatas.

    http://www.delallo.com/articles/la-frittata-egg-dish-endless-possibilities

    If you have never made a frittata I think you will love the ease and the tasty deliciousness.

    When I was working more than full time for Saks Fifth Avenue, I would spend one weekend making Frittatas in all the flavors that my husband and I liked. He always got home before I did and he would put the frittata in the oven. By the time I got home and made the salad, the fritatta was ready to eat. Add a little wine and you have a gourmet meal fit for a king!!

    You will need eggs, onions and a can of creamed corn for this one.

    In a mixing bowl I break six eggs.

    With a fork I beat them until they are fully mixed.

    In a frying pan I fry the sliced onions in real butter. I don't dice them. I cut them in half and then slice the half so that the pieces of onion are long and thin. Frying them in oil is fine also. I just like the taste better with butter. But olive oil is great too.

    After the onions begin to turn brown, I remove them from the stove and let them cool.

    I open two cans of creamed corn. I pour them into a collendar and allow the excess liquid to drip out.

    When the corn stops dripping I add it to the eggs and onions.

    The last ingredient is sharp cheddar cheese. I've never made a frittata with anything but cheddar cheese, but I am certain you can use many different cheeses.

    For six eggs, I use 3/4s of a pound of grated cheese. You will be able to tell if there is enough cheese.

    If you eat meat, you can add whatever you have in the fridge.

    It takes about an hour to bake at 350 degrees/

    Please take a look at the hisotry and recipes for frittatas that I linked at the top of this page. You will see wonderful photos of frittatas and find some recipes. It is one of the easiest dishes to make and one of the most delicious.

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS, MISSED THIS ONE IN BETWEEN
    Message to Chicago Reader!!

    Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Tuesday, 4-Aug-2015 10:23:42

    The $80.00 arrived yesterday. And I did exactly what you said, :"Please use this for groceries."

    It's amazing how expensive food is getting. Everything I bought was on sale or 10 for $10.00. I spent $76.00 and brought home 4 bags. Sigh!! I bought the staples, bread, milk and eggs.. plus raisin bran. I practically live on raisin bran. It's the only dry cereal that I like. I've been this way since I can remember.

    I also bought oatmeal and pancake mix. I should be set for a while. I do have a few items on the pantry shelves and if I can cleverly combine things, I should be able to make some corn fritattas... these are quiches without crusts. Once I bake them, I can cut them into pieces and freeze them.

    I've never thought I was much of a cook, but because I either cook or go hungry, I've discovered that I actually can cook things that are quite tasty. I have the basic items, flour, sugar and oil. I bought those last shopping trip.

    I made a lemon cake from scratch and I made lemon pudding to go on top instead of frosting. It was delicious. I still have some in the freezer. Both the cake and the pudding were from scratch.

    What I have done a few times is put the food I have in the pantry in to a search engine and find recipes for what I have on hand. It's a good thing I don't eat meat. If I did I would never afford to eat.

    Thank you again Chicago reader for the $80.00. I figure that what I bought should last me at least two weeks, hopefully longer. Bless you for hearing my plea.

    Many thanks and many blessings are flowing your way!!

    Raye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eate's experiments in the culinary arts are actually rather revealing. How does a woman with a background which included many forms of ancient remuneration manage not to be practiced in these arts? She had 'other' sources for income which, for a lite time, enabled her to evade the need. Selling shoes provided her with cash to burn and brought her to the attention of those looking for someone with just her skills. Sexy, horney, eager, and ready for anything without any internal need to apply a set of values to her actions.


      Raye was just what the CIA ordered.

      Delete