Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August 18, 2015 - Hobie-Jeff and Raye Beg again. And don't forget the dogs.

Agent 86 points out how little imagination Jeff-Hobie and Raye possess, "Unoriginal liar and grifter Hobie recycles July 28th beg in desperate attempt to fund the spend thrift lifestyle, poor doggies must be about starved by now, perhaps Rayelan should squander a little less or not count her rubes before they are hatched."

Why doesn't Raye call on her professional associates, for instance her supervisor from the CIA for help?   I, for one, would like to know what she has received in pay over the time she has been 'working' for them.  

Raye looooved Bush W.  She loved the War in Iraq.  She loves all war.  She loves the oil companies and entire corporate infrastructure, she must because she has worked so diligently on ensuring Readers take no effective action against their covert establishment - which includes the CIA.

Why does the Jeep always need $80?




** Bring the widget to $1500 today, and Rayelan will be able to... **
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 17-Aug-2015 16:57:30

Hi, Folks -
Many thanks to the 36 fine folks who have brought the FundRazr total to $1220 at time of this posting. :)
If we can bring the FundRazr widget to $1500 today, Rayelan will be able to buy needed parts for her 14-year old Jeep and food for the doggies. :)
Please contribute TODAY if you're able and would find it fitting.
http://fnd.us/c/211fi0
Blessings, all.
--hobie

Folks - I need help personally
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 28-Jul-2015 12:35:42

I have no food or money to buy food. The dogs have enough left for today.
I get my VA benefits on the first, but every dime of that has been promised to the new landlord and the old landlord.
Does anyone have some extra money to send a few dollars my way so I can buy something to eat? My diabetes causes horrible spikes when I eat as irregularly as I have been. The good side is... I am losing a lot of weight!
Thank you so much.
Here's the link to the donor's page.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/DONOR_PAGE.htm

And don't forget the Jeep!

My Jeep Needs Help
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 25-Jul-2015 16:28:26

The Jeep died on me. My mechanic was able to get it running and take it to the man from whom he buys the parts. It's parked in his locked yard right now while I raise $80.00 to buy the part. I don't know if my friend is going to do the work or if the man who owns the shop will do it. If it is the man who owns the shop, I will have to pay him.
If anyone can help, I will send an Obergon Chronicle book to everyone who donates over $20.00.
Here is a link to the donor page:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/DONOR_PAGE.htm
If you want to purchase an Obergon Chronicle, this would be a good time to do this. You'll save $10.00.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Obergon-Chronicles-Rayelan-Allan/dp/1419630172
don't order from the Amazon page. I can't autograph those and you will have to pay the regular price. If you want the book, pay for it through the donate link on the donor page. Make sure you tell me you want a copy of Obergon.
Thank you so much!!
Raye

2 comments:

  1. Seems maybe Hobie has 'lost it'. I mean really now.
    __________________________________________

    My Jeep Needs a Radiator

    Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Wednesday, 19-Aug-2015 10:07:01

    I drive a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee. My late husband bought it for me and insured it in such a way that it would be paid off if he died. He was one of the Viet Nam vets who suffered from the late onset of agent orange.

    The Jeep has been truly wonderful. It was my second Jeep and I probably will always drive jeeps.

    My mechanic can get a used radiator, in good condition, from the local junkyard for $140.00.

    I need the Jeep to complete my move to my new house. I still have a few things that need to be moved before they are thrown out by the old landlord.

    I am down to zero in both paypal and my bank account. I am NOT asking for any MORe money this month. I'm just asking that the normal money it takes to run RMN be put in the Fundrazer widget.

    RMN needs to raise $100.00 a day to keep the lights on, the server paid, the rent for the RMN Office paid plus various utitlies and insurance. If we were on target with the donations, there would be $1900.00 in the Chip in. That would be enough to buy the radiator.

    When things hit me out of the blue, I have no way of handling them without help from you, the RMN family. If you can help, here is the Fundrazr widget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of life hits Raye from out of the blue. There is nothing she anticipates, including receiving bills for services. Ask yourself, what does she have to offer when confronting the very real, and far more deadly threats, of the New World Order? Worse than nothing. The chaos she lives in makes effective action impossible for her.

      Delete