Saturday, August 15, 2015

Agent 86 reaction is much like my own, Agent 86, We interrupt your regular programming for a self-important prognostication from our lady of Mennieres"

We are supposed to be impressed by Raye's having come down with a STD in her wild youth and feel sorry for her.  But we all know this kind of Thing happens  to sexually promiscuous individuals, which all of Raye's stories indicate she was.  Remember the wild life in the drug community and her Mexican Drug Lord Lover who became dead, according to Raye, after, following instructions, she began a sexual relationship with him.  And what don't know about her other activities probably fills lots of black books.  

So, now she is paying the piper and thinks we should feel empathy for a life made up of all kinds of indulgence which she thoroughly enjoyed.  Remember, by her own account this was her job, using sex to obtain information for certain 'authorities.'


I am much more inclined to feel sorry for innocent victims, not individuals who are simply experiencing the logic of their own choices.  

Now, about Raye's predicting of the future.  The story she  related has to be taken on trust since she, naturally, as always, does not give names.  If she did we could check it out.  The logical conclusion is that the story conveyed is a crock, designed to make her seem exceptional is some way - which she is since she is a lying self-indulgent psychopath whose whole life has been spent satisfying her lowest impulses.  But to be exceptional in this way is not to be praise-worthy.  

So Donald Trump is going crash?  Since the man, to whom I am indifferent, seems to be making trouble for the Designated Corporate Choice, Jeb Bush the CIA might have received instructions to eliminate poor old Trump and made the mistake of letting Raye know this.  

But she had to write something to bring in cash so put together this bugs 'prediction' in hopes of impressing us.  Of course, if this is the case they may be understandably annoyed with her. 

What do you think?




Message to Friends and Readers
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 15-Aug-2015 11:23:49

I'm answering everyone by posting this message here in the Reading Room. I just don't have the energy to write all of you individually.
I have been in the throes of a Menniere's attack for at least two days... maybe longer. When these things hit me I lose track of time.
I would write about what a Menniere's attack does to me, but I truly don't have the energy.
I want to tell my friend in Chicago that his letter arrived. I would have posted something about it earlier, but I was hit with this attack before I could write.
I have written a long article about how the attack affects me. My Meliere's is caused by the herpes simplex virus (cold sores). I should have known something was amiss because I had a herpes sore on my left ear. This is always the way the attacks begin for me.
I do have something to relate... not about a Meniere's attack...
Many years ago I have a dream about a famous actor who was killed in a helicopter crash while he was filming in Arizona. I was pretty connected to the Hollywood scene in those days. I made one call and was able to transmit the message to him.
Years later he told me that he was supposed to take a helicopter to the area where the shoot was. He remembered my warning and did not go with the rest of the crew. There was a problem with the helicopter and it made a forced landing. Fortunately no one was hurt.
While I have been in the throes of this attack, one thing that kept slipping into my mind was Donald Trump and his upcoming helicopter ride to the state fair. The thought that kept going through my mind was "his helicopter was going to crash".
Trump is wild card. The rulers of the earth have no idea what he is capable of. He is one person that they do NOT want to be president. A helicopter crash would be the perfect way to get rid of the thorn in their side and put a dutiful servant, who has served them well for many years, in the White House.
bye for now
Raye

6 comments:

  1. Hobie's uninspiring pleas for money and Rayelan's crock of shit was worth $20, the only contribution in 3 days.


    Anonymous gave $20

    Like Comment Contribute Share 2 hours ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps Jeff-Hobie should think of a very sympathetic disease and decide he needs to marry his True Love while there is still time. That could mean scamming for the wedding and the honeymoon.

      Delete
  2. What manner of perversion would result in an STD in the ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delicacy prevents me from even thinking about such an issue.

      Delete
  3. Rayelan's handler probably told her "to keep an ear on the wall", she thought he said ball and she got an earful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness. We can certainly speculate but given the individuals involved we will probably never know for sure. Thanks for contributing!

      Delete