Thursday, February 22, 2018

This in from J. - Rayelan has been sick and this time she forgot to ask for money

The same thought occured to both J and myself. " J. - "A first in recent memory. A post from Raye. One that says she has been sick, SHOCKER! But this time even though we got the same stuff. "Worst Flu ever, not checking email, can't do this, can't do that.... It wasn't followed by a plea for money."

Of course, how can we be sure it is her?  




From Rayelan
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 21-Feb-2018 17:42:24

I have not been around for a while. I came down with the Ohio flu about 3 weeks ago. I am over the worst part of it, but it has left me drained of energy. I have never experienced anything like it.
I can't remember a time in my life... except maybe when I had meningitis, that I have been so weak and exhausted.
I am too weak to sit at my computer or even sit up in bed with it, so if you write, don't expect an answer.
This flu is a funny one. After the initial period of distress... stomach and cold... I got better for a day or two... then the exhaustion set in and it has not gone away. My doctor tells me that I have what is going around. She told me to take extra care because the most deaths have been in very young children and people my age and older.
I am taking all the usual vitamins and herbal supplements... but if anyone has something new that I haven't heard of... please write me... I will check email when I can.
Rayelan

9 comments:

  1. Grifter Raye has been claiming to be deathly ill ever since she moved to Ohio, it is a fund raising tool. Bet she is not to weak to shop or dine out at Denny's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon. The problem is credibility. Raye has not a shred left with me or the many who have passed through the Rayelan Maw of Greed. And since she intentionally enticed me to California for the purpose of killing me, hired by my ex-husband and former daughter believing her would endanger me further. She appears to exhibit the characteristics associated with psychopathy. I know from personal observation at close hand she claims to be at Death’s Door when she is completely normal and having a good time. Extending unwarranted is a highly problematical practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ".... but if anyone has something new that I haven't heard of... please write me... I will check email when I can."

    Cyanide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, persuading me to take 'supplements' which drove up my heart pressure. She dragged me into a pharmacy which provided a cuff and then tried to get me to use more of her stuff. I refused, and it dropped back to normal. Craig Franklin had considered hiring hitman but dismissed the idea because, as he exclaimed when his son, Jonathan Scott Franklin, was arrested for actually hiring hitman to kill his wife, "That was stupid. They always suspect the husband first." Craig's next act was to call his attorney in an attempt to get unsupervised visitation with his eight year old grand-daughter while he continued to ignore his 10 year old grandson. Craig is a sexual deviant whose fantasies focus on incest.

      Delete

  4. The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

    I came down with the flu/cold again... sorry I've been gone!

    Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Sunday, 11-Mar-2018 08:25:59

    I've been in bed for the last few days. Today is the first time that I have felt like checking my email. After I checked it, I decided that I needed to post a note letting you know my financial situation... or another way of stating it... my lack of money situation.

    My phone/dsl line is over due and I fear that if I don't get their $200.00 to them they will disconnect me. Then the only way will be to use the internet at the library.

    If you can help with this situation, I would truly appreciate it.

    Here's the widget

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait. What about keeping RMN online and the Denny’s bill? And it would be good for her to get out to the library. Perhaps while she in in town she can see her dear friend James Heath and they can talk about Raye’s paying him back for what she stole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. correct as usual melinda mr and mrs grifter ripped off every last thing the heath guy had after nearly killing him...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Jim. He is well now and has lost weight, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete