Sunday, July 22, 2018

The End is Coming!!!!! Actually, the end of the month and Raye is busy so.......

Agent 86 tell us, "No news of her poisoned dog, broken vehicles or plague of stinging wasps, just a vague mention of mysterious bills, pay up you rubes."

And Rayelan the monumental wrote this?  PERHAPS.  Or could it be that she is tired of making up new lies to extract money from her blissfully deluded Readers?

Has Hobie left yet?  If he is still making an appearance here rest assured he has other scams.  Very likely Raye does as well.  When I have a moment I'll check it out.  Thanks again Agent 86, you are the Bong!


Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Nine More days in July... Plenty of time to raise the remaining $600 in the Fundrazer Widget
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 22-Jul-2018 07:42:36


There are two overdue bills to pay. I somehow missed them.
If you can help out by adding some money to the widget, I will be very grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for filling the July widget

    Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Thursday, 26-Jul-2018 05:36:42

    The July widget only needs $500.00 more to reach the goal I set back at the beginning of the month. I would be very happy if you could help me out by contributing whatever you can afford.

    I have $25.00 in paypal. And I need more than you can imagine. I can't tell you more except to say that I am not the only American who is being strong armed. I'm being strong armed in an effort to control me and RMN. This is part of the reason that I don't post much on RMN. I don't want RMN shut down or sold out from under me.

    I have a lot of items that I am putting up on eBay. These are things that were sent to me by readers in an attempt to raise money. If you have ever sold on ebay you will remember that filling out the info about the item is very time consuming, and this is the reason I have not been around as much as I would like.

    I am trying not to post the eBay items right now because if I do, I will need to pack and ship them and I don't have time right this moment to do this.

    I had bad news from my doctor yesterday regarding my diabetes. Blood tests show that nothing I have been trying to help the diabetes is working. Yesterday at the doctor's office the only thing I heard was the word "amputation". Needless to say, it got my attention but left me so depressed I could barely talk or move or do anything productive.

    After stewing in my own misery for most of the rest of the day, I went to bed early and woke up early. I know I can work out a payment plan, and with the help from eBay sales, I will probably be able to settle this money problem. But it's going to take time and a lot of work but it will settle the problem.

    I wish a way to settle the diabetes problem would present itself.

    Thank you for all your help throughout the years. Here's the Fundrazer widget. Or... if you would like, here's the address where you can mail in a check or money order. Please make the check out to Raye Smith or Raye Allan Smith.

    P. O. Box 95
    Ashtabula, Ohio 44010
    **********************************************************

    SAY THANK YOU BEFORE IT IS DONE IS ALWAYS A GOOD STRATEGY!

    ReplyDelete