Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Agent 86 had this comment on the posting by Rayelan below: oh boo-hoo, stop wasting 50% of your undeserved and unearned income

Thank you, Agent 86, your timely sending and pointed comments make our attempts to control this nasty disinformation agent less onerous.  

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
My Purse is Empty, So is Paypal and my Bank Account...
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 9-Oct-2018 09:35:44

I am just about to leave to see my doctor. With all the various problems I have, you can bet that she's going to give me a prescription for something. But I don't have the ten dollars for the co-pay.
You know, Raye, you have all of those advertisers offering exciting alternatives to traditional medical practice.   Why don't you use them yourself?  Are you out of Organic Sulfur?  You swear by that, and it actually works.  And you make money every time someone calls Patrick to purchase a jar!
I have been under the weather for weeks now. Like many people, I kept thinking that I would miraculously get well If I didn't go to the doctor. I don't have a lot of faith in doctors.
And sorry to say, Raye, physicians, among others, have entirely lost faith in you.   
Well, I haven't gotten well yet, in fact I've gotten worse. Now I even have a fever.
A fever?  Shocking.  A touch of indigestion, perhaps? 
If you can spare something, I thank you very much.

You made good money working for the various governmental agencies who still employ you.  Have you thought about hitting them up for medical coverage?  You really should do that, you know.  

And again, thanks Agent 86, you are a jewel beyond compare.  - Melinda 

No comments:

Post a Comment