Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Agent 86 reports in on more stupidities from Princess Raye

Raye decided to move out to the Austinberg area, well away from any sources for food and into a house which is far too large for a single woman who should be down-sizing and looking at the need to be near medical and other resources essential for older Americans in need of medical interventions on a regular basis.  

She conned her 'Readers' into subsidizing this move and has always lived far beyond what she says are her resources to 'make Rumor Mill eternally available as a source of truth.'  If, like many others, you read this site you will see what hogwash this is.  

We are now facing an economy which is going to plunge to new lows. Given these facts it seems to me anyone who is offering Raye help should do so by locating her an apartment in the Ashtabula Towers.  It is a pet friendly facility which provides assistance with food.  

Or, if Raye disposed of her storage units she could lower her expenses and find other housing in Ashtabula.  She knows, or at least she told me, her siblings are not going to help her due to past estrangements. The Duke and Duchess of Manchester are also on very limited funds now that they appear to have been kicked off the gravy train for the continued attempts to bring about my death; likewise Morgan and her hubby Jay.  

It is easy for me to feel entirely unsympathetic here.  Read the show site for NeoCons.

So, time to attend to her problems.  Provide no funds.  Urge her to move as soon as possible and put in her application at Ashtabula Towers.  Cheers,  Melinda 





The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
The Snow is higher than I've ever seen it
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 22-Jan-2019 00:55:26

I was going to take some photos and post them, but it was too cold to even go into the outer rooms... let alone go outside. It's supposed to be a little warmer for a day before plunging back down into the teens and lower. It was 12 degrees yesterday with a wind chill of -7. Being a Californian, I am not used to weather like this. It's beautiful to look at, but thank god I don't have to be out in it.
I have to have the driveway cleared today because I have to go to the hospital. The pain has gotten worse. I don't remember when I slept more than 3 hours and I still have nothing stronger than ibuprofen.
I need to pay to have the driveway cleared and to buy something that will help the pain.
I have no reserve to help me when things get tough, I only have RMN and my readers. If you can help out without hurting yourself, please know how grateful I am.
Thank you...
Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment