Saturday, May 31, 2014

August 12, 2013 Raye's Eviction Notice

This was Rayelan's first attempt to illegally evict me and my son, Arthur.  Knowing she was liable for the benefits she promised me as part of my compensation for relocating to Ashtabula to work for her, and become a partner in Rumor Mill News, she tried to ignore the fact I had been working for her selling advertising for two years.  

Rayelan had, without telling me, removed forwards to me and changed the passwords on the accounts used to process payments for ads.  

At no time, then or later, as you will see in my attorney's letters to her, did Rayelan ever fire me.  Therefore, under the law, I am still employed by RMN, a website owned by Rubicon Aegis, LLC and registered for business in Ohio.

As you will see in the response, written by my attorney Dara Leigh Bloom, this means of serving eviction, writing it up yourself and taping it to a door, is illegal.


5 comments:

  1. Whose address is 2382 Airport Rd. Jefferson, OH 44047 ? ~dmh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The address is the local airport. No public flights. Interesting.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I saw that it was the airport. So why do You think it is on there? I can't come up with anything. Do You have the original? As it looks like there is handwriting bleed through also. Checking how to get to the airport? Was she gone at that time?
    Do You think she will show up Thursday? I'm still wondering what happened on Friday the 13th, was she gone? ~dmh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing happened. I think she thought it was going to but was, as usual, confused by the conflict between reality and her perceptions of the world at large.

      Delete
  3. All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. Tacoma Property Attorney

    ReplyDelete