Thursday, February 4, 2016

Rayelan Allan 'Smith' or - Darlene Rae Smith of Crow's Landing, California - The Con-Artist From Hell

 As you peruse this site you will find the facts documented by audio recordings, photos, and documents and a time line to prove what a complete liar this highly toxic disinformation agent, born Darlene Rae Smith really is.  She is entirely without conscience, a parasite who has lived on others all of her life, indulging her fantasies, which she uses to con decent people into supporting her. 

During the time she is talking about she had people living in the house, Angel and the bad nasty guy she claimed threatened her who is Angel's long time boy friend, with a monumental entertainment center which pumped out noise 24/7.  The conflict started when she claimed she did not have the money to pay him for the days of work he had put in.  I told him how much she had received in donations and he was justly angry.  

TayeTox never expects to be caught, it is always a rude shock when it happens. 

Rayetox paid my way to Ohio for what was to be a short stay as we got up the corporation in which she offered me a partnership.  She lied.  She was recruited by my former husband, Craig Franklin, another psychopath, to get me out of my home there so they could finish destroying me financially.  I worked for her, unpaid, for nearly two years waiting forher to keep her promises.  Look over the Time Line.  

In early 2015 I suspect she hoped my ex-husband was about to pay her for making me homeless, which was his goal for which she had signed on to be paid.  It didn't happen. 

 Those cooperating with this conspiracy included Craig Franklin, Dan O'Dowd, Morgan Gell and 'The Duke and Duchess of Manchester.'  The Duke and Duchess were presented to me as RayeTox's best friends and RayeTox vouched for their honor and trust-worthiness.  What a joke. 

RayeTox (one of the names which suits her) has made a career of begging for money online.  She is a completely self-indulgent creep who spends money like it is water on her self-indulgences, which only multiply as she ages.   

 She bled me dry asking I pay for expenses while she went through performances of fainting, claims she was dying, and scenes designed to con me.  It worked.  But the final chapter of this story is coming.  Stay tuned.    


NEW:
I Need $600.00 to pay the Electric Bill

Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 4-Feb-2016 11:19:23

If the Fundrazer Widget could be filled completely I could pay the electric bill... most of which stems from the winter months last year while the painter and his girlfriend were painting and repairing the house. I was still stuck in my old house in Ashtabula while I waited for the court date to evict my "house guest" who came for 5 months and stayed for 3 years... never once paying for any household bills or rent.

During the last months she was there, she ran the electric bill up to over $600.00 each month. I am reminded of this because I need $600.00 to pay the electric bill at the new house... but the $600.00 I need pays the back bill of $2,000. I never even knew I owed $2,000. I never got a bill. I assumed the owner of the house was still paying the bill while the painting and repairs were being done to her house.

Actually, the electric company has charged interest and now I owe them $3,000 which I am paying off at $434 each month. The rest of the current bill is this month's actual electric bill.

If I don't pay this bill by the 8th, my electricity will be shut off and there will be no possibility of having it turned back on without paying the entire bill. I learned this from a county self help advisor for people in my situation.

The $600.00 will keep the lights and computer on for the RMNews office and since it is in my home, this will keep the lights and heat on for me.

Last night I wrote a longer explanation of exactly why I'm in the shape I am in financially... but my computer hiccuped and I lost the entire text of my post. My computer was badly damaged the last time the electricity was shut off. I have to take it to Cleveland to the only Apple repair site in Northern Ohio. I am certain that it will cost almost as much as it cost new to repair it.

Thank God a friend bought me a new Toshiba so that I can put the Apple Mac in the shop to be repaired.

If you can help fill up the Fundrazr widget so I can keep my lights and heat on I will appreciate it so much.

Thank you!!

Raye
INTERESTING THAT SHE DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHE CALLED THE ELECTRIC COMPANY IN ORDER TO HAVE IT TURNED ON IN THE FIRST PLACE. NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THAT FOR YOU (THAT I KNOW OF)

12 comments:

  1. The lying grifter Rayelan has been claiming a $2000 electric bill for seven months, now it is supposedly $3000? She needs to shiver in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her electric bill was always large because of her use. Every outlet downstairs looked like an octopus. It would be interesting to know the square footage of her new house, which she no longer seems to be a point of complaint as it was just weeks ago. But I remember that is was huge and, naturally, that would take more to heat - if she is using electricity for that. But houses in Ohio are generally heated by gas. In any case, I strongly doubt her electric bill is very high unless Angel and company have moved back in with her. this is most likely just another way to prod remaining Readers into handing over their resources.

      Delete
  2. Donate a significant sum and the fat, old, nasty, lying, grifter, Rayelan will grace you with the honor of a personal response.


    Anonymous gave $100
    Thank you so much, Rey, for your courage and perserverance.
    Like Comment Contribute Share 3 days ago
    Raye Smith

    Thank you for your donation and for your comment. Both are much appreciated. Raye
    Like 2 days ago

    Anonymous gave $200
    Sending Love and Light!!!
    Like Comment Contribute Share 3 days ago

    Anonymous gave $1,000
    Like Comment Contribute Share 5 days ago

    Raye Smith

    Thank you so very much. You took a terrible weight off my shoulders.
    Raye
    Like 2 days ago

    christopher a schneider gave $250
    Like Comment Contribute Share 1 week ago
    Raye Smith

    Thank you so much for this. I truly appreciate it and you. Raye
    Like 2 days ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of these 'supporters (assuming any of them are real) should go see RayeTox. That would cut the illusions down to size.

      Delete
  3. Several years back Raye posted a message on RMN which outlined her formula for prosperity..If you were in need of money what you were supposed to do is write out a check to yourself for the amount needed . There were other hoops to jump through but i don't remember what they were.. Somehow if you followed her plan the universe would always give you what you needed.
    What i'm wondering is why she has to continually beg for funds. Why isn't she practicing what she used to preach way back when? In a way i guess she is.The only difference is that instead of making the check out to yourself, you now make it out to her.Ha Ha!. What a scammer.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rich, you are absolutely right. The quick routes to wealth and fulfillment are all part of her con game. Of course they don't work - but desperate, credulous people (this defines her True Supporters) believe these idiot ideas and blame themselves if they fail to work. Naturally, if they worked RayeTox would never ask for a centavo. But they don't work and RayeTox is the antithesis of a high consciousness individual. She is all about greed and gratification on the lowest imaginable level.

      Delete
    2. Hobie must have had a miraculous recovery because i see that he's up to his old tricks again.

      NEW: ** HELP RAYE STAY WARM ** (views: 46)
      hobie -- Friday, 5-Feb-2016 15:25:03

      Rich

      Delete
  4. I remember that, the new moon or full moon prosperity checks, almost as effective as her Templar Prosperity Meditation...(™ The Prosperity symbol is trademarked by Rayelan Allan). She is a fraud, her name is a fraud and her "prosperity" is entirely the result of her lying, cheating and stealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sskids, every fraud is a good thing if the money rolls in. She never even thinks about the pain she is causing. It does not matter to her.

      Delete
  5. Check out this steaming load of horseshit...http://www.rayelan.com/DOWNLOAD.htm

    Imagine that evil lying fraudster passing herself off as a child of the light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally, let's not forget her suggestion/demand that readers tithe 10% of their income to the evil that calls itself Rayelan, because such tithes would be returned to the tither ten fold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED MORE HURRY HURRY I ALREADY EXPLAINED !!!

    HELP!! ELECTRICITY WILL BE SHUT OFF IF I DON'T COME UP WITH $400.00 MORE DOLLARS

    Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Friday, 5-Feb-2016 12:17:52

    I explained why the electric bill is so high in several of my posts. The short version is: It is the bill that was run up when my painter and his girlfriend lived in the house getting it ready for me to move in.

    No one ever saw any of the bills and upon moving in I had the electricity turned off due to non payment. Again... no one ever saw any of those bills.

    The bill this month is a little over $600.00. $400.00 of that is the payment I am making on the past due.

    I truly need your help. I don't know what I will do if the electricity is shut off. All the heat in the house is electric.

    If you can, please help.

    NEW: Thanks for the $170, you 3. :) Another $300 will pay the bill. (no msg in this post) *NM* (views: 4)
    hobie -- Friday, 5-Feb-2016 13:48:29

    ReplyDelete