Saturday, September 22, 2018

Agent 86, the dauntless, the reliable, the shield for Truth in these Times of Liars sent the note below.

Thank you again, Agent 86, she sort of nailed herself, don't you think?  

Note from Raye sent on by Agent 86:  

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Note from Raye
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 21-Sep-2018 17:46:14

I haven't been here is a while. I've been sick. I've had a REALLLY bad cold. My Doctor was afraid it might turn into pneumonia so she started treating it to keep that from happening. But the cold has kept raging for over a week now. As most know, antibiotics do no good, so all I have is ibuprofen, goldenseal, epson salts and an herbal sleeping formula.
This round of illness is the last in a long list, and this one began with stomach problems. The only good thing about this spate of illness is I have lost twelve pounds... by the time I'm well hopefully I will be back in all my size 9 clothes!! This illness has left me feeling so bad that I have to find some bright spot!
Raye was NEVER in size 9 clothing from the photos I saw, which reach back decades. 
As most of you know, I have bells that must be paid every month. I am overdue in a number of them, so if you are able I could really use some help right now.
How are your bills looking?  Pay your own first.  RMN is a disinformation site so consider who you are subsidizing.  The CIA is paying for RMN hosting, remember.    
HOw bad is it? I am hungry, there is nothing in the house that I want to eat... I've eaten all the good stuff.
There is a huge storm going on... I pray the lights stay on... at least til this is finished.
 Storm?  What storm?  See below Raye's 'Note'   It is a bit cloudy, not hot, and not at all cold.  
I just came back from my doctor, and the storm was so fierce you could not tell where the road ended and the ditches used by the farmers to water their crops, began I've seen many cars end up in those ditches and I am so glad I made it home without ending up in one. 
Wow!  Raye must live in an alternative time line.   
I feel I am just rambling, so here is the widget that goes to paypal.
Thanking you in advance for your continued support!

Accuweather reports that Ashtabula is experiencing today, Saturday, September 22, 2018, partly cloudy weather.  No storms. High, 65, Low 48.  See for yourself.  Accuweather

No comments:

Post a Comment