Monday, September 17, 2018

So the Gang has a reunion...and Laura is taking lead

One of my partners received this, a libel which is legally actionable and has been sent on to our corporate counsel.  Did you think I would not have warned my Team about each of you?  Wrong. 

Laura is functionally illiterate and not too bright a bulb in any way.  Morgan is a psychopath who I defended for years, to my detriment.  Read about who I took on HERE.

" Pillsbury foster is insane.

Do not let her know anything about your family. She’s destroyed every relationship in business and her family 6 kids refuse her to even get near there Children. We never met her she made up stories we spoke on the phone a few times until we found out she had no qualifications except stalking and slander on everyone she met.  Manchester Time Line

Her x husband and daughter are nice people.   

Craig Franklin

Morgan Pillsbury Gell

You’ll never get her out of your house she will take you to court she did it to Rumor mill news Rayelan Allen Smith she Blogs about this woman daily.

Melinda is insane and always homeless."

No comments:

Post a Comment