Monday, May 27, 2019

And Agent 86 sends on another amazing claim by the Princess of the Demonic

Agent 86 said, "Having raised $2500 grifter raye shoots for $3200 with her monthly story of the eight months in arrears server bill. Wonder who or if anyone is sueing her for $150k?"

I respond, No, I do not believe it, Agent 86.  I am absolutely with you on this.  The company, if one exists, would just have turned off her server service.  End of story.  

So, now we enter the world of speculation.  What do you think, Credulous or Amused Readers?  

Raye has lost it and thinks she is living on Mars.  This is actually possible, given the lies she has told in the part. 

The CIA decided she was an embarrassment and out out a contract on her and she is being held at gun-point by the paid assassin and hopes someone will accidentally send her $150,000, having misunderstood what she wrote.

Raye has another something or other she needs to pay which she cannot disclose.  

Raye is trying to keep me online because there is someone out there who is supposed to dispose of me and they are not sure where I am and they are tracing these responses to Her INanity.  

Those are all bald speculation or jokes, however, and likely no one believes either these speculations any more than they believe her 'server company,' unnamed, is suing her for $150,000.  We fell off the credulity cliff with that one. 

But why don't you guys who actually donate to RMN ask her for the name of her server company?  Then, call them and ask about their policies, cost of their servers and if they sued Raye for $150,000?

I wish I thought RMN was headed for the Dust Bin of History but it strikes me as far more likely Raye does not have a server because she is using her URL on a free site and has no expenses related to RMN except the yearly renewal.  

But since that is sort of boring I'm putting up a graphic from earlier, just for the fun of it. 

I should write the book.  Have a wonderful Memorial Day!





The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
help!!! I need $700.00 More Dollars to pay for the server
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 27-May-2019 14:49:54
www.rumormillnews.com

You won't believe what I am going through trying to send the owner of the server the tiny amount of $200.00 which I have raised... but it looks like it is all or nothing and the rest is approsimately $700.00.
I really thought I had been paying my bills... but I guess somewhere between being sick and having his website reject some payments, I have racked up a large bill which now needs to be paid or RMN goes to the dust bin of history... this month!!
Gee... there are two ways that RMN can go out of business this month... the lawsuit against me for $150,000.00 or not paying for the server... I would prefer that we pay for the server so that everyone knows what's going on with the lawsuit.
Please... please... this is desparate and I know that some of you aren't even checking in on this holiday... IF you love RMN as much as I think you do... please help now!!
Raye

1 comment:

  1. BUT HOBIE IS SLEEPING NOW

    We have an emergency! rumormillnews.com is being deactivated unless I give them money now

    Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Saturday, 1-Jun-2019 10:27:47
    www.rumormillnews.com

    dont go through the fundrazr wizard. I am still missing $700.00 that was put into fundrazr that never showed up in paypal.

    I tried to find a link to my paypal, but I couldn't

    It's under my name raye allan smith

    Maybe hobie knows what it is and how to get money put in.

    Keep your fingers crossed that we make it.

    Raye

    ReplyDelete