Saturday, June 1, 2019

Agent 86 Warned Us! "Red Alert! Grifter raye claims fundrazr is 'stealing' her funds"

Can you believe it?  Shocking, shocking!  Rayelan is about to be deactivated.  Oh.  Let me reread that.......I see, RMN is about to be deactivated.  This naturally moved me to ACTION!

I immediately sent the message from Raye onto Fundrazr. They are really good about getting back to you quickly, though since this is the weekend I may have to wait until Monday.  But I will let you know what they say, rest assured!   

So, check back here regularly!  All Best and Liberty for All!






The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
We have an emergency! rumormillnews.com is being deactivated unless I give them money now
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 1-Jun-2019 10:27:47
www.rumormillnews.com

dont go through the fundrazr wizard. I am still missing $700.00 that was put into fundrazr that never showed up in paypal.
I tried to find a link to my paypal, but I couldn't
It's under my name raye allan smith
Maybe hobie knows what it is and how to get money put in.
Keep your fingers crossed that we make it.
Raye

1 comment:

  1. HOBIE CLAIMS SHE FOUND IT NOW AND TODAY ID THE 1ST DAY THEY HAVE THE FUNDRAZR UP, SAYS $2500 ON THE FRONT PAGE BUT SHE WANTS $250000 LOL

    ReplyDelete