Sunday, June 24, 2018

Agent 86 commented, "Another lame retread from scammer mill news, the heroine of rumorswill recycles her last plea for money only $635 scammed for the month of June"

Thanks Agent 86!  Our diligence has been invaluable in keeping the facts before the eye of the credulous folks who believe Princess Raydumb of OBgone is someone who will use their donations to protect and inform them of the harsh realities we now face.  

I loved the recycled comment on vacations.  I never saw Raye scrimp of luxuries when I was living there, very much the contrary.   No matter how often Raye pastes in such outrageous lies as, "I have had to sacrifice a lot of things that I would rather spend money on... like a vacation to somewhere warm and beautiful.I hate having to continually scrimp with money and beg our readers to fill up the financial widget."

Raye always gloated about how credulous RMN Readers were.  The story she most often retold was about the poor woman who faithfully contributed $5 a month.  That did not even cover one of Raye's Dennys Runs - and that she did continuously.  

It makes me sad to think about all the evil Raye has done to others.  But good for all of you who no longer donate!  Thank you!


The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Happy Birthday Rumor Mill -- You turned 22 today!
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 24-Jun-2018 07:08:26

It's been an eventful 22 years... As I think about it, I quickly change the picture and think about something else.
The early years were hell. I never knew if Gunther was dead or alive until I heard his voice.
There were so many attempts on my life that I didn't know if the next hour would be the end of me.
If it had not been for Gunther's SEALs RMN could never have started. His SEALS kept me alive at the cost of one SEAL that I know was killed by the FBI.
I keep saying I'm going to write a book, but remembering those years is something that is still too painful.
RMN was started to continue exposing corruption... especially that of our government...
I have had to sacrifice a lot of things that I would rather spend money on... like a vacation to somewhere warm and beautiful.
I hate having to continually scrimp with money and beg our readers to fill up the financial widget.
I wish that I had a rich benefactor... or that I was rich and didn't need to ask readers for money. But I guess there is some kind of lesson for me regarding never having enough money for all the bills. I sure wish I knew what the lesson was so I could learn it and quit going through these money lessons that repeat every month.
I may have started RMN, but since its been on the internet, it has developed a life of its own... a very big and strong life. I have noticed that when bill collectors or people calling to collect money that I owe someone, learn that I own a news magazine, they entire demeanor changes and they can't do enough for me.
It's been 22 long years... Two husbands have died, my mother died, my golden retriever died... but life continues for me... and I learned that death is just a part of life, and I look forward to all the good things that continually come my way.
I want to thank Hobie, and Susoni for all the work they do behind the scenes to keep RMN running smoothly.
I want to thank all my readers, especially the ones who fill up the donation wizard each month... without them I would have to find a job to support my habit... aka RMN.
And I want to thank all the RMN Agents... without them, there could be no RMN. I was lucky to find people whose vision of RMN is the same as mine.
If I have failed to thank someone... please know that I do appreciate what you do for RMN.
Happy Birthday RMN...
Rayelan Allan,
Publisher, RMNews

No comments:

Post a Comment