Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Thanks to Agent 86 for his timely notice and wry commentary for the following load of fiction from Her Obergon

Thanks, Agent 86 - truly, as you said, "a load of fiction from the grifter from obegone"


Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Happy Birthday Rumor Mill -- You turned 22 today!
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 6-Jun-2018 10:25:18



It's been an eventful 22 years... As I think about it, I quickly change the picture and think about something else.
Rayelan has had a life of unrelieved self-indulgence, nothing we would recognize as 'work' has every troubled her.
The early years were hell. I never knew if Gunther was dead or alive until I heard his voice.
Gunther and Raye had in common their 'work' as disinformation agents qua psychopaths in the hire of the CIA or other alphabet agencies. 
There were so many attempts on my life that I didn't know if the next hour would be the end of me.
If it had not been for Gunther's SEALs RMN could never have started. His SEALS kept me alive at the cost of one SEAL that I know was killed by the FBI.
If you believe this take out an option on the Brooklyn Bridge
I keep saying I'm going to write a book, but remembering those years is something that is still too painful.
No, she is too laze to keep from tripping over her own lies. 
RMN was started to continue exposing corruption... especially that of our government...
No, RMN was started to hide corruption and corporate greed. 
I have had to sacrifice a lot of things that I would rather spend money on... like a vacation to somewhere warm and beautiful.
I hate having to continually scrimp with money and beg our readers to fill up the financial widget.
Since very few Americans today are father than 2 months from homelessness this kind of whining is truly inappropriate. 
I wish that I had a rich benefactor... or that I was rich and didn't need to ask readers for money. But I guess there is some kind of lesson for me regarding never having enough money for all the bills. I sure wish I knew what the lesson was so I could learn it and quit going through these money lessons that repeat every month.
Psychopaths, being immediately self-indulgent never learn to budget. 
I may have started RMN, but since its been on the internet, it has developed a life of its own... a very big and strong life. I have noticed that when bill collectors or people calling to collect money that I owe someone, learn that I own a news magazine, they entire demeanor changes and they can't do enough for me.
So sell the rag.  It could not be worse and then you can blow through the money and make haste to the Towers. 
It's been 22 long years... Two husbands have died, my mother died, my golden retriever died... but life continues for me... and I learned that death is just a part of life, and I look forward to all the good things that continually come my way.
You were married 4 times, Rayelan. 

At the time of her first marriage to Roger Kenneth Lafler, born October 5, 1945, Darlene was using the name Darlene Rae Smith. The two were married Oct 8, 1967 in Stanislaus County, California
  
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh-PDa3vK8jJNiAx5vfJG-BMAP_sHiP5vZPtDRzxjQgT4Zlm2we8ssG_u_lZlFdRWZzAK-qoSO6AgO0FX6BK_Sz0w9iYn8QNuu7MFQY1dj2G4KxC9nOZXTpWyiU6ionc0c1DnUY4JGRnms/s1600/1982+-+Raye+Dyer+and+Kai+(Karl%2BHeinz)%2BWoeller%2B-%2Bsent%2B10.23.11.jpg
Darlene, now Raye
On May 21, 1975 Darlene Rae Lafler married a second time. John Norvell Dyer was Chairman of the Department of Physics from 1979 – 1987, at the Navy PostGraduate School in Monterey, in Clark,County, Nevada. It appears Dyer had divorced his first wife, Barbara A. Dyer, on March 17th of the same year. 


The couple were divorced at some point, evidently. Dyer died Dec 31, 1988 in Monterey. 



By the time of Darlene's third marriage, to Gunther K. Russbacher in Washoe, Nevada on Aug 30, 1989 she was using the name Raye Allan. 



Darlene describes Russbacher as third in the line of power at the C.I.A., along with ferrying then-Vice President George Bush to Paris during the caper of the October Surprise on October 19, 1980. On the Internet this view of Russbacher clashes with accusations he was actually a conman using someone else's identity in the article, titled, "A Pro Con," published by the Chicago Tribune on  March 17, 1992, written by Michael Tackett.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh3ffuWkOkwEgeH4vB2pjRJTQARQmFFiiQx4neMCrGnyi7r9n8TsoSiaXcgsU6VKPyJgFvM1QeRyTrhGEX6cteF23X5rIby9lm1HLDf5PDLjySDDygccWccJKFz-sIaDDAgrV_5aA16ZlM/s1600/Drunken+Raye.jpg
Raye drunk
Darlene's fourth and last marriage, to David Lee Kooker, took place, according to Darlene, about a year after Gunther Russbacher divorced her in 1996. Despite a diligent search, I could find no record of when, or if, the marriage took place in official records. Since many of Rayelan's other marriages took place, not where she lived, but in Las Vegas, the search was extended to the entire country. Since Rayelan uses so many alias' all searches were for “David Kooker.”

Darlene, used the name Raye Kooker, which appears in multiple locations on the web, while living at 563 Bridge St, Watsonville, CA 95076 before relocating to Ohio. A search for the location of David Kooker brings up an address for him in Rome, OH of PO Box 5007 Rome, OH 44085-0207. This is the address for Rumor Mill News.

Rome Ohio is a very small town. Its population in 2010 was 1,812 and the Post Office Box is at the center of town.

Rayelan moved to Ohio in 2010. David Kooker died in Watsonville, CA in 2005.

Other names she is citing as having used include: Raye D Allan, Raye Smith Allan, Raye Allen, Allan Kooker, Rayeallan Kooker, Raye Allan Kooker, Allan Raye, Raye Allan Smith, Darlene Raye Allan, and Darlene R. Smith. All of the names here listed are associated with the address in Watsonville. Darlene R. Smith is named as Ceo of RMNews.

RA dramatizes her life and background.  Her family background is, according to research,  respectably solid and modest.  Her personal history is impossible to track for periods of time, which include some of her most fantastic claims.


She routinely lies about her antecedents.

I want to thank Hobie, and Susoni (RumorMail) for all the work they do behind the scenes to keep RMN running smoothly.
I want to thank all my readers, especially the ones who fill up the donation wizard each month... without them I would have to find a job to support my habit... aka RMN.
RMN costs nearly nothing to run.  The habits consume everything. 
And I want to thank all the RMN Agents... without them, there could be no RMN. I was lucky to find people whose vision of RMN is the same as mine.
If I have failed to thank someone... please know that I do appreciate what you do for RMN.
Happy Birthday RMN...
Rayelan Allan, 
SquatQueen, RMNews 

2 comments:

  1. SquatQueen? Yea let's celebrate by sending the grifter your hard earned money so she can go somewhere nice. That's the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. INNER KNOWINGS...LOL
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=101549

    ReplyDelete