Thursday, March 12, 2020

Agent 86 delivers an exceptional Whine from the Queen of Designing them.


Agent 86 opined, "oh boohoohoo, open up your wallets rubes, don't worry about how she spent the last $1500 you gave her, she has no ride to Denny's, a dire emergency"

And that is the way it is, all dire emergency.  Appropriate for just now,  don't you think?  Good for Raye, however.  Walking will be good for her.  And read this amusing and horrifying story



The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
My Jeep is dead in my driveway
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 9-Mar-2020 12:20:56
www.rumormill.news/142036

We had our local mechanic make a house call. He said that it looks as if the fuel pump is out. He explained that the new fuel pumps are located in the gas tank and it's going to be at least $500.00.
He said that he doesn't do this kind of fuel pump repair and said that the dealership is the only one that he would take it to.
The dealership can have it back in 3 days. They haven't given me an official price yet, but I expect that it will be close to what my local mechanic said.
This is not additional money to the $1500.00 that I asked for this month. I am selling on ebay to come up with replacement money for the $500.00 I am having to take out of the $1500.00 for this repair.
Until I come up with the money, I will have no way to the store, or post office since I only have one car these days.


Powered by FundRazr
Thank yiu

No comments:

Post a Comment