Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Raye walk? Never. Raye Cook? A Joke. Raye lie? Always

Agent 86 found this for our delection below, adding, "When I ask for help, you can bet I am lying." (fixed it for you grifter ray) Begging for food money now is it? Guess that means you finally paid the past due server and paid for your automotive repair issues and you were too lazy to lie with a more plausible story"

Ahem.  It is hard to imagine Raye going hungry.  Older folks have been given special treatment due to the likelihood of their catching COVID 19 is more likely, thus adding to the already wide-stretching ranges of the pandemic.  

Since the Raye I knew not only hated any form of work, including cooking, at which she was entirely unskilled, I have to assume some creature had replaced her brain with that of someone else.  Raye was forever eating either fast food, special gourmet heat-it-up delicacies, or eating out.  Now that eating out is verboten she is probably using take-out places.  But her retirement resources will not have stopped, so this is just more dramatics to draw a few more misspent dollars out of naive readers.  

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
When I ask for help, you can bet I need it
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 30-Mar-2020 02:16:38
www.rumormill.news/143294

I would like to go shopping for food tomorrow or the next day, but I have no money at all. I live on the edge and in these times, it has become very frightening. It seems that the only thing we can go out for is food, but with no money I can’t go out for food, which means I stay confined to my house.
Actually it’s not as bad as it sounds. I’m doing a lot of baking and really enjoying my creations. The problem is my lack of time. As much as I love cooking and especially baking, I just don’t have the time to bake as I like to do... from scratch.
The long and short of this is not only would I like to see the widget fill up, but I would like to go shopping for food tomorrow as many people will be doing.
The widget is on the left side of the page. Thank you for your help.
Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment