Thursday, October 17, 2013

Partial List of Property Rayelan claimed was stolen

List of Items owned by Raye Smith but not in her possession.


Thought to be in the possession of
Thomas Scott xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or his mother, Anna Lxxxxxxxxxxxxs (aka Names removed) If Scott doesn’t have them, he probably knows who does.


Last known addresses for Thomas Scott XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:


531 Bunker Hill Road
Ashtabula, OH 44004


3426 Knowlton Road
Rock Creek, OH 44084


List of Missing Property


1994 Black Jeep Cherokee
Body Type SW
Model
LRO
Model Description
Grand Cherokee
Identification number
1J4GZ58Y1RC123615
Owner:
Raye A. Smith


Backhoe
No idea the make but can be found at 3426 Knowlton Road, Rock Creek
If it hasn’t been sold


Car Carrier
Color: White
California License Plates


Two Riding Lawn Mowers
One was $300.00 the other $400.00
No idea what brands, I never saw them


Large Tractor (I paid $800.00 for it)
Never saw it


Power Washer (My late Husband’s)
Craftsman


Craftsman Power Drill (My late husband’s)
With Cord
Guns:


.25 Derringer with Pearl handle
Do not remember the make




.38 Police Special with Snub Nose
(This gun may be in the possession of his mother, Anna Leigh Powers – aka Donna Jean Lee)
Do Not remember the make
If I were to guess I would say Smith & Wesson




Single Shot Shotgun
Capable of firing bird shot and slugs
No memory of make
Gun butt holds ammunition


Beretta model 86, a .380 semiauto with a unique tilting barrel design


Ruger GP-100 revolver, stainless steel model, caliber .357 Magnum, with full-lug 4 inch barrel (Present from My late husband)


Two Wooden Ladders
1 was a step ladder
I paid Scott $200.00 for both


Toshiba Satellite Computer
(This computer may be in the possession of Anna Leigh Powers (Donna Jean Lee – Donna Jean Beckelheimer)
Bought on sale - $400-$500.00


HP Mini Computer
Paid over $400.00 for it at Costco
Loaned to Scott while he was living in my house


Samsung Television
TFT-LCD
Vanished when the family moved out of my house




Tools:


Craftsman Rachet and Socket Set
In Grey plastic case (My late husband’s)


  • Assorted crescent wrenches (My late husband’s)
  • Mallet with rubber head (My late husband’s)
  • Various pliers (My late husband’s)
  • Antique wooden screwdrivers (Belonged to my grandfather)
  • Several Hammers
  • Two with wooden handles (One was my grandfather’s, One was my husband’s)
  • One with metal and rubber handle (My late husband’s)


Dremel Cordless Rotary Tool (My late husband’s)
With many different heads and attachments


















No comments:

Post a Comment