Saturday, May 13, 2017

Her royal highness, the duchess of Denny's graciously and insincerely, thanks the idiot rubes who are foolish enough to keep funding her sociopathy, and implies that they are her 'family' as if she were an orphan.

The smallest violin plays for Rayelan, Agent 86, who celebrates Mother's Day even though she aborted her inconvenient baby. Thanks for sending on her whining words.  Where will Angel and her mother be this Mother's Day?  I wonder.




The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Thank You very much!!
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 13-May-2017 04:52:46

This means so much to me. I can't find the words to describe how much the birthday wishes on RMN and in my mailbox mean to me.
You have let me know that I have friends (family) that I didn't know I had. I thank you so very much.
Much love,
Raye
And thanks for the special music. I'm going to download it so I will always have it.
Hi, Folks -
: Here are Paul McCartney and friends, performing in Red Square
: in Moscow, with "Birthday"; the song was
: introduced in the 1968 double LP album, "The
: Beatles" (the white album). This has been viewed

: nearly 20 million times since its uploading in 2008.: Rusty Anderson - Lead Guitar
: Abe Laboriel Jr. - Drums
: Paul "Wix" Wickens - Key board
: Brian Ray - Rhythm guitar/bass
: Thanks to YouTuber patokaman.
: =====
https://youtu.be/MjF1bG5LUcs
:
: =====
: --hobie

And here is the card Hobie sent to Raye, reflecting the fullness and focus of their long term relationship.  



2 comments: