Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Heroic Rayelan bravely soldiers on, not to be deterred by Meniere's, vomit or electrolite imbalance to scam the 'folks' of their money

Thanks, Agent 86!  

Well, it is time for Jim to come to the rescue, right?  Raye and he as such good friends we know he will sell some more of his family heirlooms to pay for poor Raye's RMN expenses.  

By the way, why are those pesky expenses so very, very much higher than they were while her honorable and honest husband, who paid to start Rumor Mill News, was still alive?

And how about some proof of what the expenses actually are?  Inquiring Minds Want to Know and Should Demand to see the bills, the real bills so they can call and cross check.  

Raye is only sick as long as she does not want to do something. And who are those interesting characters now in her life?  More Inquiring Minds.


 
Hi Folks!!
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 25-Aug-2015 17:02:09
I guess you've noticed that I haven't been around much. Between moving and having a long lasting Meniere's attack, I've been pretty much incommunicado with anyone.
Unfortunately I can't sit back and take it easy while I gain back my strength. Like the rest of the population, I have to get out of my sick bed and pay the bills to keep the lights and computers on. Unfortunately, there is only $6.00 in the paypal and I need to pick up prescriptions to keep me from throwing up. I pay a different co-pay on each prescription. The co-pays run from $5.00 to $12.00. I don't know what the co-pay is for the pills that stop the vomiting.
I also have to pick up a drink that replaces my electrolytes.
There are also some domains that need to be renewed. I have lost a number of my domains because there just wasn't the money to pay for them and it is so difficult for me to ask for money. When there is no money I feel I have failed RMN.
There is still $1500.00 plus or minus that is needed for the month of August. Here is the fundrazr widget.

THANKS!!


 

5 comments:

  1. is it Mennieres or Mellieres? Just asking, cause in one of the Royal Duchess of Denny's posts, she seemed to drift between the two. Didn't know if one was legitimate, or a bunch of bull, pretty much like her site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can you know what the truth is when you discover everything you were told was a lie? She would be absolutely sick to Death's Door and then leave the house to go garage saling a few minutes later, if the opportunity arose. She never had enough and, bizarrely, would buy trinkets which looked like lost 'family heirlooms' and then began claiming it was a family heirloom. Just too weird.

      Delete
  2. LMAO,
    "Unfortunately I can't sit back and take it easy while I gain back my strength. Like the rest of the population, I have to get out of my sick bed and pay the bills to keep the lights and computers on"
    For a fact, she get's 2 deposits each and every month, unlike the rest of the population. So much work to get out of sick bed and pay the bills.
    Definitely a "service to self" one.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCWZurPowbc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sick to pay the server bill? Hobie, please scan in all those mythical bills that need to be paid. We know you can't because they don't exist.

    ** Raye advises the SERVER BILL needs to be paid **

    Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Wednesday, 26-Aug-2015 04:18:18

    Hi, Folks -

    Many thanks to the 49 fine folks whose small or large contributions have brought the FundRazr widget to $1653 at time of this posting. :)

    Rayelan advises that the hosting bill for the server needs to be paid - and that's probably not the only bill coming due right now, with just 6 days remaining in the month and our goal of $3000 still $1347 away.

    PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TODAY if you're able and would find it fitting.

    http://fnd.us/c/211fi0

    Blessings, all.

    --hobie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are scammers Royal and will never stop believing they can con the credulous. Nice addition, thanks!

      Delete