Thursday, August 6, 2015

What? You expect consistency and any kind of institutional memory? Shocking.

Thanks, Agent 86! " So where does the Rube's $3000 per month go? And what about your Cpap and heirs did you forget yesterday's lies so soon?"

Since Raye will never again toxify the airways with her 'show,' which was mostly about her, her, her, then why does she need the domains? She does not.  It is just another reason to whine.  She should, instead, grasp the truth the need for disinformation sites is sputtering.  This is because the whole battle for freedom, to which she is opposed, has moved on, now deeply in the 60% and looking for the truth that delivers traction.  She should be grateful her readers are too wimpy to sue her for the years of lies she retailed.


Need to renew domains AND Pay MORE Money to the Electric Company
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 6-Aug-2015 11:11:25

While I was writing this post about my expiring and already expired domain names, I received a phone call from the electric company. They want money or my electriciy will be shut off. I need to pay them at least $400.00 today and maybe more. The call was one of those robo calls. I haven't talked to a human yet so I am only guessing that they will take $400.00 to keep the electricity on. They may want all of it and then I have no idea what I am going to do.
In addition to this, I just found out that all of my RadioRMN domains have expired. When I take out a domain not only do I buy the .com, but I buy the .net and .org. Sometimes I even buy the .biz and others. I do this because I don't want someone to open up a website called rumormillnews.something and make people think that it is part of the Rumor Mill News family.
ALL of my radiormn domains have expired.
I think there are at least 7 that have to be renewed and as many as 6 that I have already lost and will have to rebuy.
While I was writing this I received a phone call from my electric company. I've already written about the $2,000 bill that was run up by my painters for the 4 months they lived in the house painting and repairing it while I waited at the old house to evict my freeloader.
I thought I had made an agreement with the electric company to pay the current bill and then pay $200.00 or more for the old balance. I thought I had done that, but I just looked and saw that I have not yet paid the current charges for July and it's already August. I don't have the July bill. I just picked up the June bill at the post office box.
I'm going to need at least $500.00 to keep my electric on, and another $500.00, maybe more... to secure all of my domains. With so much going on in my life I must have missed all the early renewal notices for my domains, and now I have to rebuy some of them and I don't know if I really will have to pay to re-buy them or if they will let me renew them for $35.00 each. I don't know how much it will be to rebuy them.
I need to find out exactly how much the electric company wants to keep the electricity on. I suspect it will be about $500.00, but I
just don't know. It could be as much as $700 since I just looked at my last payment and I didn't pay extra on the $2,000 balance. I only paid what was due.
At the moment, anything will help. I am hoping that the fact that I use oxygen to sleep will prevent them from turning it off. But I just don't know.
I try very hard to pay the utilities out of my social security, but lately all of my social security has gone on paying people to mvoe me, paint both the old house and the new house.... etc. My social security was gone the moment it came in so this electric bill was not paid for the month of July.
If I can talk them into putting me back on the plan I was on, I will still need to pay them the back payment for July and probably a portion of the old balance.
If you can help keep me online by keeping my electricity on I will love you forever!! I will also send you one of my Obergon books for donations of $20.00 or more. You'll have to email me to let me know that you want a book. I will need your address.
Here's the widget:
Thank you so very much!!

4 comments:

  1. A bit confusing? You bet! Makes one wonder why more "fine folks" aren't questioning. Golly gee whiz, Her NEED is sure Urgent. I guess she doesn't even realize things are falling apart fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a bank account for her Needs. It is slightly larger than the GNP.

      Delete
  2. I would never have guessed that she FORGOT to pay her July electric bill after doing several begs for it. What a liar, it could be $400 or it could be $500 or it could be $700 all in one post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Electric company is very efficient. They include the disconnect notice with the monthly bill. Perhaps Tobie and Max will be blamed next. Since Raye leaves the mail in a archeological pile from which they much that could be the cause of her ineptitude.

      Delete