Monday, June 5, 2017

And sskids solves the mystery!

Has anyone filed the requisite missing persons reports on Rayelan and Jeff?  

Mystery solved:

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 5-Jun-2017 01:08:31

In Response To: *** RAYE *** We're already several days into a new (SHORT) month and we need to update the FUNDRAZR code ASAP (NaturalWisdom)

Hobes neighbors tree fell and took out his power, cable and internet lines.. He does heave power back on but not internet should have that by Wednesday (their estimation)..

D, I don't have the password to get into the area for updating the fundrazor widget. That's Hobies personal password ... If she sends me the code, I can't do anything with it unless I get the password too..

He should be back by Wednesday Am and possibly sooner..??!!?? :-)

Best,
Lynda (Susoni)

: The May FundRazr widget expires on June 5th (Monday). Zapper
: has been offline for several days due to a power outage, so
: if you can email the June code to either Susoni or me, I'll
: do what I can to update the widget on RMN.
: -NW

No comments:

Post a Comment