Saturday, November 29, 2014

Interrogatories and Depositions



These handy tools for litigation dig right into the flights of fantasy constructed by psychopaths and delivered with such seeming conviction.  They trip over the facts, which, astonishingly, they often fail to notice, being used to having their seeming sincerity and outrage overcome the inconvenience of being found out. 

And then comes cross-examination.  More fun than should be legal. 

Note:  Rayelan still has the option of providing evidence (Who would believe her without it?) she is complicit in a plot to get me away from my friends in California so I could be further impoverished and hammered.  Who would have made it worth Rayelan's while?  Craig, who always acted with the cooperation of Dan O'Dowd, that is who. 

6 comments:

  1. Do you think Craig might be donating to the site under various names? They have three donors that gave $400 to $500 this month, it is really hard for me to believe that anyone could actually believe that the site and DRS who does nothing for the site except demand more money merits that level of support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have suspected he might be doing it that way. Dan would never do it directly himself. But Craig could be giving money to the Manchesters or Morgan and letting them do it for them.

      But when we subpoena the financials all doubt will be at an end. And they are all connected in a conspiracy intended to kill or cause grave bodily injury. No statute of limitation whatsoever. All equally culpable and liable. Love it.

      Delete
  2. I imagine DRS thinks she has out played you by deleting the site archives, notice that their site was the only site with deleted archives and neither DRS or hobie was distraught over the loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised they waited that long. But PayPal and banks have to keep their records and they can't delete them. This morning in church we were asked to pray for Jim Heath, who is living with DRS and very, very ill. And also we were to pray for DRS. I'm going to pray for both of them, that they escape their deceits and illusions and find Christ.

      Delete
  3. Mr Heath has my sympathy, but not the black widow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. It has taken me over a year to recover as much as I have. I had no idea psivampires even existed - but I do now!

      Delete