Thursday, August 28, 2014

List of Stolen Guns - March 27, 2012

Rayelan asked me to compile a list specifically for her stolen guns.  I compiled the list March 27, 2012 and passed it on to her.  Other lists were also compiled and will be placed online.  

None of the statements were reflections of what I had seen and were direct quotes from Rayelan.  



5 Guns were taken from my home and never returned.

Four of the guns were taken  by Thomas Scott Beckelheimer

His mother, Anna Leigh Powers (aka Donna Jean Lee, Donna Jean Beckelheimer) was allowed to use the .38 special for protection while she was living in my home. When she moved out she took it with her WITHOUT my permission.

If Scott doesn’t have the guns, he probably knows who does.

Last known addresses for Thomas Scott Beckelheimer:

531 Bunker Hill Road
Ashtabula, OH 44004

or

3426 Knowlton Road
Rock Creek, OH 44084

His family will no longer communicate with me.

Last known address for Anna Leigh Powers:

531 Bunker Hill Road
Ashtabula, OH 44004

List of  stolen property:

.25 Derringer with Pearl handle
Do not remember the make


.38 Police Special with Snub Nose
(This gun may be in the possession of his mother, Anna Leigh Powers – aka Donna Jean Lee)
Do Not remember the make


Single Shot Shotgun
Capable of firing bird shot and slugs
No memory of make
Gun butt holds ammunition

Beretta model 86, a .380 semiauto with a unique tilting barrel design




Ruger GP-100 revolver, stainless steel model, caliber .357 Magnum, with full-lug 4 inch barrel (Present from My late husband)

No comments:

Post a Comment