Saturday, August 30, 2014

October 28, 2011 2:27:25PM - Letter from Angel to Raye

From: Never Surrender <NeverSurrender@rumormillnews.net>
To: Rayelan Allan <rayelan@mindspring.com>
Sent: Fri, October 28, 2011 2:47:25 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: please send info

Raye,

Sorry... Yesterday was the first day I was home to work on this
Tuesday and Wednesday I was gone at the wake and funeral...

I was working on this when I got the call that my mother threw a
bowl of hot soup at my daughter and her own granddaughter...

I got very upset and was talking to Manda (who was also extremely upset -
because this

happened in front of Jade who started sobbing and screaming) and Britt who was
just devastated

that her own grandmother could do that to her... anyway we all talked until I
had to go to bed.

Due to that mess - I didn't get to finish -
.....the ads will get done today.

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment