Saturday, August 30, 2014

May 25, 2012 - Police Complaint on Powers - Lee Family after Raye edited it.

Police Complaint
May 25, 2012

Complaining Party:
Raye Smith
xxx Bunker Hill Road
Ashtabula, Ohio 44004
702-xxx-0900 land line

Suspects:

Thomas Scott Beckelheimer
Beckelheimer is the son of Anna Leigh Powers, see below.

Anna Leigh Powers
(aka Donna Jean Lee, Donna Jean Beckelheimer) If Scott doesn’t have them, he probably knows who does.

Last known addresses for Thomas Scott Beckelheimer:
xxx Bunker Hill Road
Ashtabula, OH 44004

Additional Possible Address:
3426 Knowlton Road
Rock Creek, OH 44084


List of Items owned by Raye Smith but not in her possession.

The following items were stolen by the individuals indicated. Of most specific concern are the Jeep and the guns. These acts of theft were part of a pattern of abuse which was predicated on relocating Smith from California to Ohio so she could be isolated from her friends and family. This may constitute kidnapping and or elder abuse as she was 62 years of age and legally disabled when the actions took place.



List of Missing Property

1994 Black Jeep Cherokee
Body Type SW
Model
LRO
Model Description
Grand Cherokee
Identification number
1J4GZ58Y1RC123615
Plate: FDW5810
Owner: Raye A. Smith

Registration has now expired. Smith has been forced to pay for the insurance to protect herself while attempting to regain possession. She has not seen the vehicle in months and Thomas Scott Beckelheimer refuses to return the vehicle despite continued demands for its return.

Backhoe
No idea of the make. The vehicle was last seen at 3426 Knowlton Road, Rock Creek. It may have been illegally sold.

Car Carrier
Color: White
California License Plates

Two Riding Lawn Mowers
One was $300.00 the other $400.00
No idea what brands, I never saw them but they are my property.

Large Tractor
(I paid $800.00 for it)
Never saw it

Power Washer
(My late Husband’s)
Craftsman

Craftsman Power Drill
(My late husband’s)
With Cord



Guns
The guns are registered in California to Raye Smith. The registration information has been provided to the police in Ashtabula so they could obtain the numbers on each weapon. The weapons were gifts from Smith's deceased husband, who was a military weapons expert.

.25 Derringer with Pearl handle
Do not remember the make

.38 Police Special with Snub Nose
(This gun may be in the possession of his mother, Anna Leigh Powers – aka Donna Jean Lee)
Do Not remember the make
If I were to guess I would say Smith & Wesson


Single Shot Shotgun
Capable of firing bird shot and slugs
No memory of make
Gun butt holds ammunition

Beretta model 86, a .380 semiauto with a unique tilting barrel design



Ruger GP-100 revolver, stainless steel model, caliber .357 Magnum, with full-lug 4 inch barrel (Present from My late husband)

Two Wooden Ladders
1 was a step ladder
I paid Scott $200.00 for both

Toshiba Satellite Computer
(This computer may be in the possession of Anna Leigh Powers (Donna Jean Lee – Donna Jean Beckelheimer)
Bought on sale - $400-$500.00

HP Mini Computer
Paid over $400.00 for it at Costco
Loaned to Scott while he was living in my house

Samsung Television
TFT-LCD
Vanished when the family moved out of my house


Tools:

Craftsman Rachet and Socket Set
In Grey plastic case (My late husband’s)

  • Assorted crescent wrenches (My late husband’s)
  • Mallet with rubber head (My late husband’s)
  • Various pliers (My late husband’s)
  • Antique wooden screwdrivers (Belonged to my grandfather)
  • Several Hammers
  • Two with wooden handles (One was my grandfather’s, One was my husband’s)
  • One with metal and rubber handle (My late husband’s)

Dremel Cordless Rotary Tool
(My late husband’s)
With many different heads and attachments








No comments:

Post a Comment