Friday, January 30, 2015

Contribute!!!!! Fundrazr for Three Hare Index Tests

Sorry if this seems terse but I have a deadline to make.

I suspect Billym is actually Hobie (Jeff Gordon) Zapper and is also channeling for Morgan, since she has resisted literacy all of her life. She and Laura share this trait. 

Again, Hobie AKA Billym, makes assertions without foundation or proof.  If Billym is not Jeff Gordon or his alter egos let's see a real identity. (We can ask, even though we know it will not happen because this would be alien to Rayelan's Standard Operating Procedures)  

They should really be packing instead of talking. 

By all means, read what these dopes have written and then contribute to the Fundrazr so the three of us can have the Hare Index. 

Information on cost and scheduling should be available soon!  Letter sent. 


​Dear Dr. Hare,
What is the cost per individual for having the Hare Index given by a qualified professional?  How does one go about having this done?
Thanks in advance for your response.

Sincerely, 
Melinda Pillsbury-Foster ​
PS.  My legal name and the only name I use, has been Melinda Pillsbury-Foster since 1972.  The Foster in my name is in memory of my great-grandmother, Dr. Harriet Foster Pillsbury, a woman doctor who graduated from the Women's Infirmary of NY in 1880.   I have never used the name Mary Linda Foster. 
My born name was Mary Linda Pillsbury but my mother preferred to put the two given names together and so I did not realize my legal name was given until I started school.  
Some school friends called me Mary Linda.  Most always called me Melinda.  My passport has always been Melinda Pillsbury-Foster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment