Thursday, January 29, 2015

Rayelan Goes Even Dingier



Sometimes you have to wonder if along with  being a psychopath Rayelan is also incapable of hearing what is said to her. 

The only time the Chicago Tribune has ever been mentioned was to cite the article about her and Gunther, "A Pro Con -  With A Uniform And A Line, Gunther Russbacher Eased His Way Into The Confidence Of Military And Law Enforcement Officials," published March 17, 1992 and written by Michael Tackett.

Why would the handiman be mentioned in the Chicago Tribune?  I never said such a thing.  I did mention the article to him, cautioning him to ensure he protected himself from Rayelan.  Mr. Handiman does not spend time on the Internet and I would have to see it to believe he has ever been mentioned in any prominent article in any venue.  He is a quiet, local kind of guy and I promised not to mention his name.  

None of the incidents Rayelan mentions appears on this site and Mr. Handiman never mentioned any of these to me.  This is a total fabrication.  

So, there you are.  If you peruse this site you will see his last name is never mentioned and there are scant mentions of him in any case. 

Do I research  on people?  Of course!  Wouldn't you if you had gone through what I have? Read Saddam Hussein and 9/11 - The Unexpected Connection.   I no longer accept assurances of good character, I find out who I can trust.  But I do not publish unless I have documentation and I cite my sources. 

Do I focus on Rayelan?  On this site I do because she continually libels me and has used outrageous lies in her continued attempts to destroy me, in cooperation with her coven, which includes the Duke and Duchess of Manchester, my former husband, Craig Franklin, and Morgan, formerly my daughter.  

I fight back and my tool of choice is the truth.  Please, feel free to republish this on RMN as long as you make no changes in the content.  That, I would take seriously. 

Rayelan does seem to admit below I am telling the truth about the Manchesters.  Ironic since she attested to their good character and so cost me thousands of dollars which she then claimed was not her fault because (drum roll)  Quote Rayelan, "I am not a journalist and the truth does not matter."  

The truth matters to most of us, it really does.  

Rayelan said I had never had a book published.  Not true.  I self publish because of the changes in the publishing industry.  But so does Rayelan.  And my books are factual.  Hers are entirely fantasy. 

Now, have any of you reading this thought of anything Rayelan ever did which advanced the cause of freedom, truth, and justice?  These must be documented by independent sources.  

Have a lovely day!




Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Melinda the houseguest from hell is causing major problems for all my friends
Posted By: Rayelan [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 29-Jan-2015 11:31:04
I am warning everyone who considers me a friend that Melinda is on the warpath and I am the one she is focusing on.
She says the Chicago Tribune has printed a story about me and about my handyman.
When my handiman was a child there was a bullywho made fun of him. He litvon fie and spent years in a reform school.
She has has someone do background checks on all of us. I don't know what she can get on any of us but she will invent something.
She tries to destroy everyone who does not do her bidding. I am her latest target.
Just know, that with the exception of the Duke of Manchester, shectakes liberty with the truth.
she is on the warpath. Please keep an eye out for her posts about me and post them on rmn so my lawyers can check them for slander.
Thanks,
Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment